Too Far, Yet too close?

It was a fine Morning where mysterious voices were buried in the hearts of ishqaan. It was approx. 3 years since Ishqaan Seperated. But suddenly after a lot of time, Ishqi and Ahaan Felt a tinge of love enlightened in their hearts. Deep down they felt they would meet each other soon..

Note:-

It's been three years since ishqaan separated.It's hard for both of them forget each other..They had many asleep nights and many Sad mornings. Ahaan is living with savitri,dadi, and others.. Dadi is however not wicked anymore, and has become a gentle woman. Kartik and sonu haven't smiled since ishqi left. Meanwhile ishqi's Life has totally changed. She has become a world famous writer Stories she writes, expresses her pain in them. She is really rich now and speaks fluent english. She has all luxuries in life, except for love She has also changed in her physical appearance, she is a lot thinner now, she is no longer that risky ishqi. On the Contrary she has become really silent and calm. In both their lives,it feels as if they are alive for just one reason "FAMILY"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahaan woke up again, with the same nightmare, of ishqi leaving Him..

Dadi- puttar kya hua?

Savitri- haan, kya hua tu thik to hai na?

Ahaan- Kuch nahi.......

Savitri- Acha aaj office mat jana, teri tabiyat kharab hai..

Ahaan- nahi maa.. Aaj ek bahut important meeting hai, Janaa hoga..

DAdi- thik hai puttar, tu ready ho jaa, hum breakfast lagate hai..

At Ishqi's House.

{Note: Ishqi's pen name is Reena Pollis}

Masii- Ishqi beta.. Uth na.

I- gets up realising it was all just a dream.. A sweet dream of ishqi and Ahaan living together without any siyapaa, loving Each other to the most.. Ishqi disturbed, got out of the bed, thinking how she had lived all these years..

Meanwhile with Ahaan..

Ahaan came out of the room, dressed to find a gloomy and sad face,Which once used to be cheerful and full of smile..

A- kartik tu yaha kya kar raha hai?

Kartik- Kuch nahi bhai, mein bas wo aapko dekhne hi ayya tha..

A- mein bas aa hi raha hoon..

Both Ahaan and Ishqi reached the dining table, realising

They Both were too far, yet too close..

Ahaan reached his office, whereas Ishqi sat at the window, thinking what to pen down next..

Sonu decided to meet the malhotra's with aryan and raj..

Aryan- the son of Soraj..

Sonu was about 2 weeks pregnant when Ishqi had left the house..

Ishqi was still wondering what to write when, heavy drops of rain Began to pour.. The smell of the wet mud and the moist atmosphere Took back ishqi to the sweet memories she had spent with ahaan,Her naam teen banda mean, she remembered each second of what Had happened between them. As she thought about the memories a Cold breeze touched her face and tears started dropping out of her eyes. She didn't even realize it, when she started sobbing.. Something happened every day, that didn't let them forget about each Other. Every single day passed with growing fame for ishqaan, yet in their eyes and hearts were only one thing, each other.. The trauma they were Going through seemed like a punishment a 2 year old would get when he/she had eaten two many chocolates... The only difference here was that the punishment a 2 year old would get was much more relatable and much less than what their hearts felt with each passing second..

The only thought in their hearts was "why me"? "Why in the world me"?

Hope  you guys liked it, do vote and comment

BYE!