Traditional shopping day

Taehyung s POV

Once I returned back to my office I remembered something that I really wanted to do.

Since I have visited Ms. y/n s house, I knew that It was insufficient for them to live. Also I wanted to buy her clothing since she will have to attend alot of official prestigious events with me because she is my secretary.
I knew that it was hard for her to buy them with her momma's or her money. So I wanted to buy her an apartment and many clothing.
I took the receiver to call Ms. Y/n to tell her about this.
Wait are you mad taehyung? She is refuse this and will never accept this. I thought

So I called miss. Jia and asked her to email me vacant apartments in Seoul. She send me about 10 apartments and after going through the pictures and facilities, I was able to select one for Ms Y/n
Then I called miss Jia again and asked her to complete the paperwork so that I can buy that apartment soon.
Once I was done with it, I called ms.Yn and asked her to come to my office.

Y/n s POV

I quickly kept back my work and hurried to Mr.taehyung s office as soon as he called me.

" How can I help you sir?" I asked the chairman sir.

" Oh no it's nothing serious ms.y/n. Since you are the newly appointed secretary, we have some traditions to complete." He said with a serious look.

"Is that something like ragging sir? Oh my god?? What should I do now?" I was freaking out because I was really scared

Mr. Taehyung started to laugh once he saw me freaking out. " You are so easily scared ms.y/n.😂 It's nothing like that. Since you need to stay closer to the office, you ll be receiving an apartment starting from tomorrow. You can move in with your momma from the day after tomorrow. Also we can go shopping after work today. I have to buy to cloths" mr.taehyung told me.

My jaw dropped once I hear these. I didn't expect anything like this. AT ALL!
" Oh no sir. I can't accept these. I can stay at my home and I can buy my own clothes. Thank you so much for offering sir. But please no." I said

" No you can't refuse this ms.y/n. This is a tradition that we have been following since the day our company was established. Hope you ll understand and work accordingly" Mr. Taehyung told me.

Was he annoyed? He sounded serious..what should I do? Oh shit! Ottokke????
"Okay sir. Thank you." Since I had no other choice I said so.

Mr. Taehyung looked so happy once I said that I ll accept it. He smiled at me and said "very well ms y/n. Then meet me at the parking lot at 4 p.m. after work"

Taehyung s POV

At about 2 30 pm I received a call from miss Jia and she said that she already bought the apartment for me and she said that ms.y/n can move in tomorrow.
I was so glad because I wanted to repay for all the things Ms. Y/n and her momma did for me.

I wanted to tell this to bogum shi but I couldn't find a time since I was busy with some work.

At 4 p.m which is the time when all the employees get off work, Ms Y/n came to my office to inform me the following days' schedule. She has written down everything neatly on a paper and clipped it inside a file.

Once I checked it , I kept it on my table and left the office and went to the parking lot to take ms.y/n shopping with me.

Ms Y/n took my bag and put it in the backseat and sat in the passengers seat next to me while I took the drivers seat.

" I am sorry for letting you drive sir. I will soon take a driver's license. " Ms. Y/n said.
" Yeah that would be good. But u don't have to apologize." I said and took off and drove to the shopping mall.