twenty-five - "Let us begin our plan."

Yeonbyul moved her fingers weakly, opening her eyes slowly. She felt something heavy next to her and saw Sunghoon sleeping next to her. Her lips curved into a smile and she brushed his hair with her fingers.

How could he look so ethereal?

His future wife would be so lucky to see this every morning.

The prince noticed something moved and woke up, lifting his head. His eyes widened, "Your Majesty!"

Yeonbyul shushed him, "Please! I don't want Ms Han and Hanseo to barge in here."

He held both of her shoulders firmly, "Who did this to you?"

She clenched her fists and gritted her teeth, "Kim Haesun. That bitch."

Sunghoon sat back down on the chair and scoffed in disbelief, "How dare she."

"I'm going to kill that mistress with my own hands. And I don't care if it involves that child of hers as well. I will not adopt it and will never treat it as a part of the family."

"We need a plan immediately. She and her father have started harming you and they would go further knowing that you're weak right now. I'll contact Jake right away."

"No need. The first step is to visit my dad's house. Before he died, he told me he had a copy of the ministers' updates in his office. That includes their merits and crimes too. We have to look for it. That is our biggest weapon to bring them down."

"I'll go with you," the prince said. She smiled, "Who says I'm going alone?"

Sunghoon blushed and cleared his throat before excusing himself to leave the room. Yeonbyul lied down again and buried her face into the pillow.

"God! Where did the confidence come from?! Why did I say that?!"

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ✩
┊ ⊹ ✯

Sunghoon pushed the entrance door open since it was locked. Yeonbyul stepped in and saw the living room was neatly decorated. Dust was all over the floor. Her father's house looked like no one has stepped in for a very long time.

"Where's the office?" He asked. She led the way, walking upstairs and into the room at the back. She opened the door and saw documents, files and random papers all over the floor.

Sunghoon squatted down to look through them one by one. Yeonbyul rummaged through the drawers and shelves, searching for the merit and crimes file.

"Is it this one?" The prince asked, holding a red file. She smiled happily in relief before scurrying towards him. They opened it and saw a lot of information about the ministers and the crimes they've made.

"Kim Hongjun."

"That's Haesun's father," Yeonbyul took the file from him, reading the information, "Stole more than 100 million dollars. Attempted murder of Mr Choi."

"He tried to kill Mr Choi?"

"It's not a surprise since he also tried to kill me."

3. Escaped from the North and came to the South without a passing form.

4. Sold alcohol to minors.

5. Attempted to kill Her Majesty, the Queen.

"He has so many crimes. It's more than 50," Sunghoon said in disbelief. Yeonbyul chuckled, "This is the proof that we need. But it won't be fun if we show this to the King instantly."

He looked at her, confused. She sighed as she closed the file, "Let's play with him for a while."

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ✩
┊ ⊹ ✯

"Are you gonna be alright at the North, father?" Haesun asked as she sipped her tea. They both were at the pavilion, having a random conversation before her father leaves for work at the North.

"You wanted a million, right? I have to go back there to get the money. The late minister of finance must have left something in his abandoned house."

"You have to be careful. His Majesty knew you tried to kill Yeonbyul. He's having thoughts of you shooting your arrow at her."

"But it was you!" Mr Kim said angrily. Haesun rolled her eyes, "We both want them to be dead, father. Do not act rashly or our plan will be ruined. As long as I have a child to carry, Yeonbyul can't do anything to destroy me and we can ruin her instantly."

"What else can we do to kill her? Her Majesty is smart. She'll notice something's odd in a second."

"Let's just let it rest for a while. The Queen is not going to do anything. Or else, Heeseung would kill her for harming the baby. She loves her husband too much to disobey him."

"You better be right. I don't want to come back to the palace only to be finding you executed or murdered on the floor," Mr Kim said before excusing himself from the pavilion.

Haesun exhaled tiredly and held her stomach, "Thank God you're here to protect me. Be born healthily and rule the kingdom. Make sure to win your father's heart. I don't want him to be in love with that bitch."