Like an Asteroid

Osamu's POV

     Not going to lie, I was caught off guard with what he said and looking at my friends, it wasn't just me. I gave them a stare, letting them comprehend what they said, but they seemed to be serious.

Hehe~

     I smirked to myself. These idiots really do want to die early. I gave them a beautiful smile and held out my hand as a sign of acceptance to their challenge. We shook hands and just like that, their fates were sealed.

     I led the way back to our place in the gym. We stopped by the ring side. I looked back and saw sparkles in Atsumu's eyes, he looked adorable.

Atsumu: "Wooooow!" He scans the whole place. Then he looked at me. "Is this where ya always trained?" He came closer to me looking all excited.

Samu: "This is where I trained fer the last 2 years..." I patted Atsumu's head, he looked confused. "My first trainin' was just outside, in a forest. I worked my way up ta a crappy gym, ta a decent one, until I got a lot of sponsors that led me here." I smiled at the memories.

Kousuke: "So, how do we do this?" We turned to the guy.

Osamu: "What do ya mean?"

Hayato: "There's 5 of us and only 3 of you..." pointing to me, Sakusa, and Iwaizumi. "I don't want to be rude to your friend over there..." he pointed to Semi. "But a fight between an Alpha and Beta is kinda... unfair for him..." Semi looked pissed and was about to confront the guy but I stopped him.

Osamu: "There's no need to worry about that." I smiled.

Kai: "What do you mean?" He raised an eyebrow.

Osamu: "I'll take on all of ya." I beamed.

Jin: "You'll take on All of US?!" Their eyes grew, like I've said something ridiculous.

Shiki: "Like... one by one, right?" I smiled and hopped inside the ring.

Osamu: "No, I'll take on all of ya at the same time." They did not appreciate my beautiful smugness and the look on their faces just full of hate and annoyance is filling me up with joy.

Akaashi's POV

     That was anti-climactic... we deadpan watch as Osamu does his champion pose with fists in the air with the most poker face I've ever seen. Five guys were laying unconscious under Osamu's feet.

Kenma: "Pathetic..." He went back to playing his game. "Looks like they were just all talk." I laughed a little.

Akaashi: "Or... Osamu's just really amazing..." I really can't seem to take my eyes off of him especially when he's in all his glory.

Atsumu: "I knew that Osamu worked hard ta be strong..." I turned to the fake blonde that seemed to come out of nowhere and just stood next to me. "And I know he's still workin' hard ta this day." He was just looking at his brother with glossy eyes. "But I never knew he'd gotten this strong..." He covered his smiling mouth with his ever so slightly shaking hands as tears slowly made their way down his cheeks. He looked so proud at what he was witnessing, he looked so beautiful.

Akaashi: "Our strong Alpha..." I returned my gaze to the ring where some people started to gather to help the poor guys get to a clinic or something.

     Everyone was cheering on Osamu's victory and just congratulating him on an easy win. Atsumu who was standing next to me just bolted on to the ring and jumped on his brother, telling him how awesome and amazing he was.

     Sniff ~ When I turned to look for the scent, a loud, familiar voice boomed inside the gym.

Bokuto: "Hey! Hey! Hey!" All eyes turned to the two figures on the second floor that were watching us.

Kuroo: "That was f*cking boring!! What the hell!?" He was leaning on the railing.

Bokuto: "I know riiight?! I got excited for nothing!" He whined.

Osamu: "What the hell are ya guys doin' here?" He growled but the two were unaffected. He glared at them.

Kuroo: "But not gonna lie...~" He smirked and eyed Osamu and just had a staring contest. "You're strong."

Bokuto: "You mean the not so pretty Tsum-Tsum?" He pointed at Osamu, Kuroo only hummed in amusement, not breaking his gaze on Osamu. "Are you sure, Brooo?" The black haired male rested his chin on his hand and smiled at his friend.

Kuroo: "Why don't you test it out for yourself, Bro~" At first the owl head didn't get what his friend said, but when it finally hit him, a wicked smile formed on his face.

     Bokuto pulled himself down while holding on to the railing, stood, and did little jumps, and pulled himself down again and finally flung himself down to our floor. His impact ringed in my ears. He landed like an asteroid crashing down, both feet planted on the floor as he crouched down, hands on his knees. He looked up, and there I saw his mesmerizing gold eye like Kenma's. But unlike my friend's who's eyes were quiet and observing, his were brimming with confidence and unwavering strength.

Bokuto: "Mind giving me a try?" He smirked and I felt chills down my spine.

Osamu: "Sure." He looked pissed. 

.

.

.

.

TBC 

I made a wit account and I'm thinking I'll put short stories there after posting They Broke Me (With additional spicy~  scenes that I will not put in the wattpad version.)