Chapter 58 [The Meeting]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

It was right after i had jumped in with the rest of night raid and helped kill Cosmina, we had just gotten back to base and of course boss was not impressed.

Najenda:"What the hell were you thinking Tatsumi? You're in no shape to fight."

Tatsumi:"Boss i wasn't gonna stand by and let Mine and Leone get killed, they couldn't kill what Cosmina had become so i jumped in and fought, i still have a few more uses left and i'm not just gonna sit by and let y'all get killed when i could step in and fight."

Najenda:"That doesn't matter you disobeyed a direct order, i'm trying to keep you alive."

Tatsumi:"And i'm trying to end a war, now if you don't mind i have preperation's to make tomorrow we have a war to finish."

Najenda:"Then where are you going?"

Tatsumi:"To visit an old friend."

Najenda:(Who the hell is this"Old friend"?)

I walked through the forest for around a half hour when i found a little house.

Tatsumi:"Fancy meeting you hear-

-Merraid Oarburgh."

I guess she was expecting me, she kinda cocked back in shock at the apperence of my new red eye but she still approached.

Merraid:"My my isn't it wonderful to see you again Tatsumi, you travled all this was just to visit me? You're so kind."

Tatsumi:"Just so you know i'm not here just for a friendly chat, I'm here to ask something of you."

Merraid:"First we have to have a proper catch up, now would you like to come inside?"

I didn't see that i was getting much of an option so i followed her into her little house.

Merraid:"It's always nice to have company especally when you don't see people to often."

Tatsumi:"I can assume it get's kinda lonely at time's?"

Merraid:"Yeah but it's better than living in that corrupted empire, speaking of which i heard you've been keeping up with the revolutionary army."

Tatsumi:"We just finished of Wild Hunt, tomorrow were taking the fight to the capital."

Merraid:"Then you must have planned for Shikoutazar."

Tatsumi:"I already know i can't destroy that thing without help."

Merraid:"I can assume that's what you came here to ask me?"

Tatsumi:"Yeah, you're an amazing combatint you've helped dozon's of your people with several wound's that were thought to be unfixable and you beat people that were thought to be untouchable, you're the only person that i can think of right now that can help me with Shikoutazar."

Merraid:"I may just be enclined to give you this little thing as well."

She revealed a dark blue gem that looked like it belonged to [Shadowbain], i drew [Incursio's] key from it's scabbard and slamed my fist into the table.

Tatsumi:"How the hell did you get a hold of that!?"

Merraid:"I've had it since i was a little girl, i knew that it belonged to your prototype Teigu Shadowbain and i also knew when it shutdown, it was upsetting when your pal Bulat passed on due to that blade shutting down."

I gritted my teeth in anger that she though she was worthy of mentioning Bro's name.

Merraid:"I might give you this gem to repair Shadowbain so you could use it's trump card against Shikoutazar's purge mode, but then again i might keep it instead since it's such a pretty gem."

I knew how badly i needed that gem if she wasn't going to join the fight, i had a feeling in the back of my mind that she was gonna want something from me in return.

Merraid:"I'll give it to you and join your fight on one condision, you'll visit me every now and again afterward."

Tatsumi:"Deal."

She placed the gem in my hand but as i walked out she grabed me and whispered in my ear.

Merraid:"But if you forget me i'll have to visit you myself."

She released me from her grip and i started my walk back to base.

Tatsumi:(So i'll need to get flying if i'm gonna get Shikoutazar to enter purge mode i'll have to make Incursio evolve again in order to do that but i think with a little luck i can do it.)

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]