For Old Times Sake

Third Person's pov

"Hey..." Jin stopped as his conversation was interrupted by a heavy voice. Even though he didn't look up, he knew that Taehyung was staring right at him and the thought of Taehyung staring at him with those dark eyes made his ear tips warm. "Umm hey..."

"Oh hey Taehyung! Been a while since we 3 hung out." Hoseok asked in cheerful voice, dragging a chair from the neighboring table and passed it to Taehyung, making Jin glare at him. "Thanks." Taehyung muttered as he joined the duo at the table.

"How's life going on? How are you and Jungkook?" Taehyung cleared his throat before answering cheerfully, "It's just going fantastic...Jungkook and I had a little mishap but it's fine now..." "Oh well that's some good news. Why don't you order anything we haven't got much time before our break gets over."

"Yeah, no I'm fine I had lunch with Baekhyun...saw some old friends here so just decided to say hello." He turned to look at Jin who hadn't contributed a bit in the conversation and was busy staring at his drink. "Oh I totally forgot! Congrats man you and Jin have been partnered together for the presentation right?"

"He isn't my partner, just an editor." Both heads whipped over to Jin who spoke for the first time since Taehyung joined them. Taehyung pursed his lips at the blatant disrespect, he tried his best not to curse back....it was his mission for today to make truce with Jin because after their messaging time yesterday night, he realized how much he had missed the older as his friend....though it took him 5 years to realize that but something is better than nothing right?

"Oh that reminds me that can we decide a particular place and time in which I can come over and work on you presentation?" Jin's eyes widened, by his calm response....he thought that Taehyung would leave if he said something disrespectful...but his answer was not something he had anticipated.

"Y-Yeah s-ure." He replied stuttering a little he took a deep breath and continued, "We can work on it around 5, my place?" "That'd be great. Anyways, see you around Hoseok, Jin."

Hoseok turned to look at jin. "What was that about?" "What was what about?" Jin tried to look nonchalant as he took a deep sip of his drink. Keyword: tried. His ears look as if they were on fire.

"Well there was no need to insult Taehyung like that was there?" Jin sighed, "I don't know Hobi. I just don't know...I don't know why he is acting all sweet towards me since morning."

Hoseok gasped, "Jin! I think he's falling for you!" "Don't be stupid Hobi, he just said everything is fine between him and Jungkook....so why would he fall for me?" Hosek shrugged, "Maybe he got bored of that muscle bunny."

Jin let out a breathy laugh, "Taehyung is not like that..."

----

"So I expect from everyone to respect him. Dismissed." All the heads nodded as Namjoon's firm tone echoed in the quiet room. Their new Vice president bowed at everyone once again and with a final nod towards Namjoon walked out of the room followed by other people who in the meeting.

Jin arranged his things and after confirming that he had everything walked out the room himself, stretching. His bones had gotten awfully stiff after sitting in the same position for more than an hour.

"Hey Jin wait up!" Jin continued walking ignoring the deep voice that called out for him. "Hey! Wait!" He fastened his pace and quickly marched up to the thankfully empty elevator, but groaned inwardly as he saw the doofus catch up with him.

Panting, Taehyung looked up at him with playfully accusing eyes, "Didn't hear my voice?" "I did, I was in a hurry to catch this elevator so..." "Ah okay.." Jin pressed the floor number they had to go in.