19

Hayul POV

I woke up to my alarm, to a very very cold morning; I didn't even want to get out of bed, but A, I had to clean the warehouse and visit the elders, and B, I had to go wake him up or make him move faster, probably the most complicated task out of them all.

It's at times like this I actually appreciate my obsession with showering twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. Since I showered last night, I can skip the cold water for the cold morning, I'll just shower tonight, hoping tomorrow won't be as cold as today. 

I got ready, had breakfast, grabbed a hoodie and made my way to the door.

I opened my door to a fully ready and pretty nice dressed tall guy with long black hair down, instead of a ponytail as always.

"My god-" I flinched.

"Morning Hayul!"

"I'd like to say good morning, but I'm more curious as to why are you standing here at 8 am"

"I-"

"No no, wait, as to why are you all dressed up and fully awaken? Im the one who's supposed to be at your door trying to either wake you up or hurry you."

He let out a small cute chuckle. "I woke up earlier today"

"I can see that" I joked sarcastically. "Are you sure you want to go clean the warehouse with those clothes?"

"What makes you think ill do that today?"

I stared at him curious, he was acting odd. "Are you leaving now?" My heart suddenly felt uneasy.

"I am"

"...for real?"

"You are too"

"Huh?"

"We're going on a trip"

"A trip?" 

"Mhm" he nodded, smiling. I must admit, he looked so dreamy with his long hair and that pretty smile. I always annoyed him about the long hair, even though I had only seen it tied up, but it does fit him so well.

"A trip to the elders and the warehouse" I walked past him, closing the door behind us. He extended his arm and grabbed mine, gently, turning me around.

"Were you the typical  girl who always had to do the right thing without having some fun back at school?"

Yes.   "No."

Again, that smile of his. "I think you were" he now walked past me, but still holding my my arm. "Anyways, we'll go visit your mom"

"My...mom?" I can't even describe how feelings took over me so fast. It's been a while since I saw mom, and even though everything was confusing, and I didn't quite connect how he was talking about going to my mom's, I felt extremely happy.

"Yup, your mom"

"Wait wait wait" I stopped walking. "Mind explaining?"

He rolled his eyes at me.

Hyunjin's POV

Two weeks earlier

"Oh, hello young boy, what brings you here?" The admin asked as he closed the door behind me.

"Good night sir" I bowed, "I was wondering if I could ask you something, but like very confidentially" I shrugged. He chuckled and sat down.

"Confitential Huh? We'd have to see what you need first."

It's been a week since that night with Hayul. We've been working nonstop, and we've had a very good time doing our job. I decided back then I'd tell Hayul about my real name and who I really am, but I haven't been able to find the right moment to do so.

Regardless of that, I did want to do something nice for her, since she's always cheering me up and doing things for me, so I decided I'd speak with the admin to coordinate her a visit to her mom.

"Hayul has been talking about her mother a lot, she hasn't seen her in a while. Do yo think it's possible to spare her a day off so she can go visit?"

"Oh, of course! Anything for our Hayul. She's always been very helpful here, so there's no problem."

"Thank you so much, sir, I will take care of our tasks"

"Oh, aren't you going too?"

"No, no" I shook my hands, "I'll stay here working"

"Don't you want to go?"

"I-... it's not that I don't want to go, I just think it's a day for her and her mom only."

"But if you like each other, you can get to know her mom too" he raised his brows.

"L-like? W-we don't like each-"

"You Can answer that yourself, kid" he patted my shoulder. I felt my cheeks burn up and my heart beat fast. "Don't worry about the tasks that day, you can go with her"

"Sir, I don't think it's necessary"

"I do. It's a long trip by bus and she shouldn't go alone. Just go"

"But-"

"Oh, it's getting so late! You should go to sleep now" he stood ud and made me do the same, laughing. I didn't know what else to say, but apparently, he wasn't going to accept another "no" as answer, so I just agreed.

"I'll check the schedules for this week and I'll let you know which day, leave the call to her mom to me, I'll let her know."

"Thank you so much sir." I bowed, stepping down the stairs. "Oh, and can you please-"

"Not tell her? You got it" he winked.

I thanked him again and turned back to my cabin. Am I really that obvious about her? That even an old man could notice it?

Eventually, the Admin checked schedules and confirmed the day for me, which is in two weeks. That's just a week prior to the recording, I hope I can be able to tell her before that, somehow.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Back to present

"I'll explain on our way there, let's go!"