{11}- Self-Proclaimed vs Greatest | Y/N's Fight

YOOOOOO! Thanks you guys so so much for your current support on this series, and I just want to say a big thank you! We reached #1 of felt and also #2 on rezero!!! With that said, I present to you a fate-turning chapter!

The ceremony then went on as originally planned, and Felt did her speech about hating nobles. That definitely agitated people, but I , like Reinhard, believe that among the nobles, there might've been a few who have been enlightened.

After a little while, the knights and us guests were escorted out of the throne room place, and we ended up in some lounge that I didn't recognize. That is, until I noticed Julius approaching Subaru.

"Why the hell are you here?" Subaru said, deeply annoyed at Julius' presence.

"I wish you wouldn't make such an unpleasant face." Julius said before continuing. "I didn't expect a warm welcome, but I did not expect this degree of attitude, either. Also, it'll be bad for your company and friends."

"Now," Julius continued as he looked towards a nearby arena. "You asked me why I came here, correct? I came here to see you since I have some business with you. Also, you too." He directed that last one at me, and I shot him an innocent look, since I actually don't know what he meant.

"I would like you guys to come with me for a bit."

"Why? Are you going to challenge us to a duel?" I asked him, trying to unveil his intentions. Julius can be a little weird about his methods, so I'm a little confused at what he's doing.

"Precisely. But the question is, do you two accept?" He asked.

"I accept the challenge!" Subaru yelled in confirmation, confidence or whatever it is springing him up to face the knight. I sighed.

"Well, I guess I'll go as well." I said as I took off my overcoat, and headed towards the arena with Felix, Reinhard, Subaru and Julius.

Timeskippu*

I was postponed to the second match, and so I sat near the arena field's wall, watching the event I expected to unfold. However, I definitely was not expecting myself to be dragged into this business as well.

Did I overdo it at the castle? Maybe that's why Julius felt a little bit annoyed at me.... hmmmm....

"Julius, why are you doing this?" Reinhard asked him as Subaru was doing some warm-up exercises. "This isn't like you."

"He insulted us, the knights, in front of the candidates to become our future ruler." Julius stated simply. "And he mocked the chivalry that we practice."

"I admit that some things he said went too far." Reinhard argued. "But for such a matter, he should be reprimanded and corrected."

"No, that's not my only problem." Julius said, and I knew what he meant on this one. "I hereby administer the death penalty to the one who sullied the knighthood's honor!" A large cheer erupted from the onlooking knights, and I sighed at their stupidity. Cheering for someone just because they disagree with your views? And doing something like this to teach him a lesson? The intentions are fine, but your actions are a bit overboard.

"Normally, you would be slain for your insolence, but seeing that you're Emilia-sama's attendant, we'll fight using wooden swords." Julius said as he readied his sword. "Shall we begin?"

Subaru recklessly charged at him and slipped as he pretended he meant to do that, but Julius took no notice as he stabbed Subaru in the gut, sending him back. He then scored a few more hits on Subaru, and this one-sided fighting continued for a while, before Subaru was beaten bloody and only raising his sword in defence and trying to deflect some of Julius' blows.