ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

Getting back to your timeline seems like an impossible dream for you as you believe that this dagger will transfer you to the timeline it wants, not the one you want.

Right now you are sitting in the garden under a palm tree with a sad look on your face.

"I hope you are burning in the depth of hell, great grandfather"

You mumble to yourself, but get surprised when you hear an unfamiliar voice.

"You know, that is a pretty mean thing to say about your relative"

Your eyes examine the man in front of you with shock, his hair is grey, and his eyes are red yet he looks in his early twenties.

That's the man who has been leaving you all those letters.

"It is you!" You exclaim, after standing back up on your feet.

"Oh, so someone has described me to you, was it the young boy who got executed" you frown at his mocking tone.

"What is going on? Why can't I return back to my timeline?" you ask curiously, staring at him in wary.

"Well, you can return back to your timeline only if you collect some crystals" you raise an eyebrow.

"What type of crystals?" H pulls out a list from his pocket and hands it to you.

They are well-drawn, and each three unique crystal are stated in a section.

There are three sections, and each section has a name.

The Egyptian
The Greek
The Roman

"Now listen, you are only to bring the crystals from the Egyptian section" you frown.

"What about the other two sections?" You question him.

"Those are not for you, there are two others who will have those requests" he explains, your eyes widen in shock.

"Wait, there are two others who can time travel like me using a dagger" the grey-haired male chuckles.

"Yes, you saw the two standing with your great grandfather in the picture?" You nod your head.

"The blond-haired man was an Italian called Alonso and he has a great-grandson called Matteo"

"And the dark-haired man?"

"His name was Basil, his great-grandson is named Aleksy"

You nod slowly, trying to process all the new information which is a bit disturbing.

"By the way to find the Crystals, you will have to make as many guys as you can fall madly in love with you" you snort in disbelief.

"You do realize that I have a fiance?" you point out.

The man leans towards you all of a sudden, his face inches away from you.

"You don't have to worry about him at all"

"What do you mean?!"

"I killed him" Your heart drops at the answer.

"So you better start searching for the crystals before I start killing your beloveds" you start panicking.

"Who are you?!" You demand, tears ready to burst.

"Satan"