Chapter 14

Adrian P.O.V

 After I saw Sarah with Justin in the restroom, I acted as if I didn't care about it but deep inside it was bothering me, seeing my wife close to some other man. When she entered my cabin to sign the papers I couldn't hold back, I asked her directly about her and Justin's relationship. She confidently replied that there was nothing between them, I could see her eyes, she was telling the truth. 

Even after knowing her whole slut character, I still felt a strong attraction towards her. I wanted to taste those lips ever since I saw her. Without thinking anything further, I kissed her. 

At first, she tried to push me away but subsequently gave in. I didn't realize when one kiss led to another thing. I came to my senses when Sarah pushed me back, she immediately got up and rushed out of my cabin. I leaned my head back and took a deep breath, although I don't regret kissing her and it's not like she will ever know it.

Getting up from my place I continued with my work. It was almost 9;00 p.m. when I left for home. Thinking about Sarah I decided to stay away from her as much as possible since I can't trust myself around her. 

After almost 20 minutes of driving, I entered the mansion. I decided to shift to the mansion with Jessica after our marriage, but things didn't work in our favor. The whole mansion was quiet, apart from the hallway the whole mansion was dark. I directly headed straight into my room. I took a shower and made my way to the kitchen to get some dinner. During this whole time, I didn't see Sarah, coming out of her room, entering the kitchen, and looking inside the fridge for some food. I saw some lasagne left in, I took it out and heated it. Taking the Lasagne and some wine I ahead to the dining area, I took the first bite. 

Ummmm..., I moaned, as the delicious flavor of the Italian herbs hit my tongue. I made a mental note to ask about its recipe from Anisa. I finished my dinner and refilled my wine glass again when I heard the front door open. I saw Sarah entering the house, she was still in her office attire which she was wearing in the morning.  Her eyes met mine but she averted her gaze and continued walking towards her room.

"Where were you?" I asked her.

"I had some work in the office." She replied without meeting my eyes.

"It's almost midnight, Can you tell me what was that work that couldn't be done later?" I asked her.

"Just clearing out some old issues of the company and it has to be done today," she replied while moving her fingers in her open hair.

Damm, she looks sexier when her hair is open.

" From tomorrow the driver will pick up and drop you off, being Adrian Parker's wife there are people around who can hurt you to reach me, 

"Also inform me first if you are coming home late. I need to be aware of where you are whoring. Unlike you, I have a reputation to maintain. "I told her in a stern voice.

Giving me a hard look, she kept her bag on the floor and moved towards me.

"As far as I remember, You were the one who kissed me forcefully a few hours before. Yet you have the audacity to call me a whore.. Wow!!" She replied while standing in front of me. Her hazel eyes were staring at me with anger.

"Well, You can't say that you didn't enjoy that! Seeing your arousal, I wasn't much surprised. A mere touch of my fingers made your whole panties wet, I guess whores like you couldn't hold back for long." I sneered.

She was taken by my comment but soon covered her reaction. She crossed her arms over her, which emphasized her breasts.  She followed my gaze and noticed where I was looking at. She moved closer to me, which gave me a clear look at her smooth swollen breast. I started recalling the memories in my cabin when she was lying beneath me, while my tongue was busy devouring her lips. I love the way she moaned when I was sucking her neck. I wonder how her naked body would feel against mine moaning my name.