22

Ellie Rose ~

Ellie Rose ~

I took a deep breathe as I sat down at the edge of the bed. I've been waiting for Mason for hours all ready. After Cudding with him for few hours in the morning, he'd a urgent call and he left without saying anything and since that he didn't come back home yet. It's already 8 pm and he was supposed to take me to the dinner.

I hope he's okay

I was deep in thought when I felt a hand on my back. I quickly turned around only to be greeted by Diana's smiling face.

"Are you okay, El?" She asked sitting down beside me.

"I'm just worried for Mason, he isn't home yet" I murmured looking down playing with the hem of my dress.

"Don't worry, he's the dangerous Mason Williams. He'll be definitely fine" Diana kissed the side of my head and I let out a sighed, nodding.

"By the way, you're looking absolutely stunning" Diana said. A grin tugging on her lips. "Thank you, Dia" I mumbled giving her a small smile than looking back down causing her to sighed.

Before diana could speak, my bedroom door got opened and Matteo's head propped out.

"Mason is back and he's in his office" Matteo said causing a smile to tugged at my lips. "Go and get your man" Diana nudge me with a devilish smirk. I didn't waste a second and quickly walked out from my room heading downstairs. I quickly passed the hallway and reached in front of his office large wooden door.

"Ms Rose, we can't let you go inside" One of the guard said.

"What do you mean by 'you can't let me go inside'?" I asked as my eyebrows scrunched together. I was so impatient to see him. It's like I can't stay a second without him and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Ms-" before he could even completed his sentence I pushed the wooden door opened and I immediately regret. Mason sitting on the chair with sophia on his lap and she's almost half naked as they were making out.

You know the feeling? Because I couldn't described it in words. My eyes watered and I felt as my heart just stopped breaking into pieces. I was freeze. I didn't even noticed when a tear roll down my left cheek. He break away from the kiss and his blue eyes met mine.

"M-Mason.. how could you?" My words come out as whispered as sophia turned to face me with smirk plastered on her face. I was so damn hurt that I couldn't even uttered a word out. He stood up from his chair with his arms around sophia's waist.