𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 87

Me and Lilo stared at her for a second then we looked at each other. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!" We screamed.

"WE'RE GONNA BE HUMAN!!!" I screamed. "I'LL FINALLY BE ABLE TO WALK OUT IN THE SUN!!" Lilo yelled.

"I'LL FINALLY GROW WITHOUT USING SIZE MANIPULATION!!" I yelled. "WE CAN FINALLY GET PAPER CUTS AND NOT INSATLY REGENERATE!!" Lilo yelled.

"WE'LL BE ABLE TO GET SICK AND FEEL PAIN!!" I yelled. "I'LL FINALLY BE A NORMAL WE CAN BE HAPPY AGAIN!!" Lilo yelled.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!" We screamed. After a few more minutes of screaming we stopped and just started jumping up and down.

"You guys scream so loud" Kanao said eyes wide. "I bet the whole town heard you!" Naho said. "No the whole country!" Kiyo said.

"No! the whole world!" Sumi said. "Um I also have another surprise don't scream" Shinobu said before walking over to one of the doors and knocking on it.

"They're here well I mean you probably heard but you can come out now!" Shinobu said. The door opened to reveal Lady Tamayo and Yushiro.

Lilo stopped and stared at her eyes wide. Lady Tamayo smiled and walked over to him. "I'm so happy you're safe Megumi! I'm sorry it took me a while to find you" Lady Tamayo said while putting her hands on his cheeks.

Lilo suddenly hugged her and started crying. "GRANDMA HE HURT ME!! HE WAS SO CRUEL HE KILLED MOM AND IZUMI IN FRONT OF ME!! HE TRIED TO MAKE ME EVIL!!" Lilo cried.

"It's okay now Megumi you're safe now you're safe" Lady Tamayo said while softly patting his head.

I felt a hand on my head. I looked up to see Yushiro. "You guys sounded like death just a second ago" Yushiro said.

"Yeah we were really excited" I said while smiling. Lilo turned and glared at Yushiro. "Hands off the prize clown" Lilo said.

"Uh- Excuse me!?" Yushiro said. "You heard me! you know the circus called they want their hair back!" Lilo yelled while pointing at Yushiro's hair.

"Megumi Hiroshi Nishikawa! Apologize immediately!" Lady Tamayo said. "Wha- but he assaulted her!" Lilo said.

"Megumi!" Lady Tamayo said sternly. "I'm sorry" Lilo said while frowning. Yushiro squinted at him then walked over to Lilo and whispered something to him.

His eyes widened for a second then he smiled for a second. "Yeah okay" Lilo said while looking to the side.

"I wonder is this a common thing?" Lady Tamayo asked. "Um maybe" Shinobu said. Lady Tamayo narrowed her eyes at Lilo.

"Um... GRANDMA!! THIS CRAZY MAN WHITH SCARS ALL OVER HIM SANEMI!! HE TRIED TO KILL ME MULTIPLE TIMES!! I'M JUST A CHILD!!" Lilo cried.

Tamayo just shook her head while smiling and patted his head. "You guys won't be able to take the medicine just yet it'll be a few days before you can you know" Shinobu said.

"As long as I get to take it!" Lilo said. "No complaints here!" I said while smiling. "Oh I should tell ghost soon!" I said while smiling.

"Ghost?" Yushiro said. "Y/n can see ghosts!" Lilo said. "Why would you believe something like that?" Yushiro said.

"No! it's true!" Naho said. "Yup she saw Kanae!" Sumi said. "It's true Y/n gave us a letter from her there really was no way she could've known her before" Aoi said.

"She's gifted" Kanao said. "And she said it was no big deal when it was!" Shinobu said. "Oh and Lady Tamayo! Ghost told me that he saved you from Muzan! I need confirmation!" I said.

Tamayo's eyes widened. "What does he look like?" She asked. "Oh he looks like Tanjiro except he's way taller and his hair is longer! oh and he also has the hanafuda earrings!" I said.

"How?" Lady Tamayo said eyes wide. "I'm gifted I guess he was the first ghost I met" I said. "You must be so happy to have him" Lady Tamayo said.

Lilo and I exchanged looks. "I'm sorry? he's so two faced" Lilo said "He's probably mad that he died" I said while rolling my eyes.

"You guys don't like him?" Tamayo asked. "Well he's pretty mean! but I still like him" I said. "Mean? are you sure he seems kind of calm and a bit quiet you know a bit shy" Lady Tamayo said.

"SHY!!?" Me and Lilo said in sync. "No he's way bold with his words!" I said. "He's not shy at all!" Lilo said.

"Well he never shows us what we look like" Shinobu said. "Yeah are you sure he isn't?" Kanao asked.

"yes I'm very sure!" I said. "Well maybe that's just how he is around you" Tamayo said. "He hates me?" I asked while frowning.

"Oh no! I'm sure it just means he's comfortable around you!" Tamayo said. "Or he just wants to seem like he's better than me he doesn't want me to lose respect for him but I still would've liked him if he was shy" I said.

"Hmm yeah" Lilo said. "Well I'm gonna visit him I'll tell him you said hi!" I said. "Tell him I said that he's two faced!" Lilo said.

Lady Tamayo just shook her head and sighed. I went to my room and went to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I sat up and looked around then saw Yoriichi reading. I walked up to him and sat down then just smiled.

"Um are you okay?" Yoriichi asked. "First of all I just want to say that I'll be human again second of all Lady Tamayo said hello third Lilo said you're two faced" I said while smiling.

"So you're gonna be human again?" Yoriichi asked. "Mhm! I'm super happy!" I said. "Are you sure?" Yoriichi asked.

"I screamed with Lilo for 10 minute straight it was cool" I said. "So you're not at pillar training anymore?" Yoriichi asked.

I shook my head. "What about Tyrone?" Yoriichi asked. "STOP!! He's not with us he's at pillar training!" I said.

I squinted at him then poked his face. "Um what are you doing?" He asked. I poked him again and again and again.

"Why are you poking me?" Yoriichi asked. "Hmph no reason two faced....." I mumbled. He rose his eyebrow.

"Okay....." Yoriichi said suspiciously. I poked his nose and I think that set him off because he looked surprised and kind of nervous.

'I did it' I thought masking my evil smile. "What's wrong?" I said. He just blinked. "Hello?" I said waving my hand in front of him.

"What?" Yoriichi said as his expression turned to how it usually is. "Okay" I said while smiling. 'I will find your weakness' I thought.

_____________________________
HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈