S|C

SPECIAL CHAPTER
(Genshin Impact Modern AU)
fair well chapter
in compensation of the KazuScara angst

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, I do not see them the way that I portray them, This is purely fictional
[This chapter contains sexual contents]

Scaramouche's
point of view

My lover Kaedehara Kazuha, is very dense, I keep giving him signs that I want to do it by subtly touching him flirtatiously but no...

He just smiles and pats me, seriously I would be sucking off his dick and he would still think I'm just showing him subtle signs of affection, of course, I'm exaggerating that part, if you were to pounce on someone they would do it with...

That's it!

3rd Person
point of view

Scaramouche usually comes home first from Kazuha since Kazuha does have a lot of filming and shooting to do.

Kazuha excitedly opened the door wanting to see his lover after a long and tiring day. "I'm back," Kazuha called out. "Oh, Kazuha, welcome back," Scaramouche said coming out from the kitchen.

Kazuha noticed Scaramouche looks naked from only wearing underwear and a black apron.

"You look so cute," Kazuha said going behind Scaramouche to give him a back hug, "You think so?" Scaramouche asked. "Well! I didn't really wear it for you anyways!" Scaramouche said.

"What's with the change of mood, " Kazuha said chuckling.

Kazuha then sat on the couch with his legs spread, he took off his tie and turned on the TV. "Hmm?" Kazuha said as he looked down seeing Scaramouche kneeling and in between his legs.

"Want affection?" Kazuha chuckled as he patted Scaramouche's head. Scaramouche gave him a look of disbelief then unzipped Kazuha's pants.

Kazuha's eyes widen as he stares at Scaramouche feeling his penis, "H-hey what are you doing?" Kazuha said stuttering in shock.

Scaramouche said nothing but only smirked and began sucking him off, Kazuha groaned. "What are you doing Scaramouche?" Kazuha asked. Scaramouche said nothing but just kept licking the tip of his dick.

Kazuha wanted to take it in but eventually couldn't hold it in as he held Scaramouche's head and began fucking his mouth, this took Scaramouche by surprise, and ended up moaning.

Kazuha eventually stopped to look at the erotic look of his lover, he lifts up Scaramouche and put Scaramouche on his lap, Scaramouche didn't hesitate to put Kazuha's dick in him this earned a groan from Kazuha. "Damn it Scaramouche, I wanted to act dense with you touching me like that all the time, I didn't want to hurt you," Kazuha said.

"You've been... Acting all along?" Scaramouche said as he was moving up and down.

"Cause the last time we did it you kept crying and shouting help and stop, I thought I was hurting you," Kazuha said.

"I was saying that unconsciously, It felt really good to the point that I wanted more, so please...!!" Scaramouche whined and moaned as he kept moving up and down waiting for Kazuha to make a move.

Kazuha hesitated for a bit, "Damn it," Kazuha said as he stood up and made Scaramouche turn around, he held both of Scaramouche's arms and began fucking him roughly.

The room eventually got filled with Scaramouche and Kazuha's moans and groans.

Scaramouche's leg weakened and his best to stand, Kazuha noticed this and decided to hold on Scaramouche's waist.

"Kazuha.." Scaramouche moaned out. "What is it?" Kazuha said gently. Scaramouche just kept moaning his name. This turned on Kazuha and decided to speed up the pace.

Kazuha lifts Scaramouche up and carried him to a nearby blank wall and then fucked him against the wall. "Aren't I heavy?" Scaramouche said. Kazuha smiled and kissed his neck then sucks on it. "No need to worry about me, worry about your ass tomorrow cause I'll make sure you can't walk or sit properly,"

They kept doing it till morning and eventually ran out of stamina, Scaramouche fell asleep after and Kazuha smiled kissing his lips, he decided to clean both of them up and fell asleep beside Scaramouche, Scaramouche then snuggled closer to Kazuha.

This made Kazuha chuckle then he gave Scaramouche many kissed on the forehead before falling asleep.

Scaramouche woke up to the smell of food, he sat up but winced in pain, he remembered that Kazuha did him roughly.

He limped over to the kitchen, Kazuha noticed Scaramouche. "Does it hurt?" Kazuha asked.

Scaramouche nodded his head. "I'm sorry it was my bad," Kazuha said as he put his arm around Scaramouche bringing him closer then kissed his forehead a lot.

"I love you," Scaramouche blurted out and Kazuha stared at him and noticed he was hiding his blushing face. Kazuha chuckled. "I love you too," Kazuha said.

Scaramouche really said "CAN'T TAKE BIG DICK BUT I SUCK ON IT"

Is it bussin' Scara?