10.

Romeo didn't allow me to go to the hospital with Harper, which was completely ridiculous. That didn't matter to me, just knowing that she was getting help was enough. I walked the way to Romeo's room, opening the door while the guard didn't even bother trying to stop me.

He was laying in his bed, with a blanket hanging down his naked waist.
"Did you get any updates from the hospital?" I asked, he shook his head and forced his eyes on mine.

"Don't come to me for the information, ask Antonio whenever he is here." He said, I closed the door and went back to my room. Romeo was nice at the beginning, now he's just pure rude. I guess that he reminds himself of what my father did to him and afterward blame it on me.

I'm nothing like my father, nothing. No one seemed to understand, which wasn't fair.

"Phil?" I yelled, he walked down the stairs and over to me.

"Yes, Miss?" He asked, I sat down on the sofa and crossed my legs, patting my hand on the sofa, which was a signal for him to sit down beside me. When he finally did, I took a deep breath.

"Tell me about something heartbreaking you have experienced before," I said, I wanted to get my mind off of Harper.

"Hm, let me think for a while," Philip said, it went quiet between us as I waited for him to think about something.

"Well. My wife and I had just gotten married, we were the happiest couple, she made me the happiest person. One day I come home from work, and she tells me that she's pregnant. I was so excited, that was our first child together. We had seen the baby at the scanning, found out that it was a girl as well." He took a deep breath.

"Months go by and she was going to give birth. I held her hand through it all, listened to her cries, and tried calming her down. Which was hard, especially because I'm not able to imagine what she was feeling. For hours we sat there, and the precious baby girl finally came." Philip continued, I smiled at how happy he looked while explaining.

"But she didn't start crying, no matter how much the doctors tried, it was already too late. The baby was dead. When my wife found out, she was completely crushed and kept blaming herself. 'I'm so sorry Phil' and 'I know how much this baby meant to you and I ruined it' she said that almost every day." He broke the news to me, making my stomach drop.

"The only thing that broke my heart, even more, was to see the woman I loved blame herself for something that wasn't her fault. No matter how much I tried, she just wouldn't listen to me."

I stayed quiet, trying to keep my tears back. It sounds very dramatic, but stories like this just break me completely.

"I'm so sorry for your loss," I said, taking his hand and giving it a gentle squeeze. He shook his head.

"Don't say sorry. It is a long time ago." Philip said, I shook my head with a slight smile.

"I'm going to say it again, I'm so sorry for your loss," I repeated myself, he smiled at me and wiped the tear away from my cheek, I hadn't even noticed that it had rolled down.

"Very touching story," Romeo said, he looked like he had been standing there for a long time as he corrected his tie. I rolled my eyes and sat back.

"Get up, Sienna." He demanded, I got up as he walked over to me and put a bulletproof vest over me, I looked confused at him.

"We are killing those Irish fuckers." Romeo told me, as he tightened the vest and gave me a random big gun.

"Phil, I'll need you and the other men as back up, let's go." He said and grabbed my arm, dragging me outside into his black sketchy car.

I tightened my seatbelt and sat back, taking deep breaths.
"Why do I have to participate in this?" I asked, he started the car, then looked at me.

"They are looking for you, what else," Romeo said it like I was dumb, which I wasn't. He started driving, as I noticed the black car behind us as well.

We started driving to a weird road, where there was no one around. I held the gun tighter in my hand.
"Someone is going to crash into us, be prepared." He said it like it was a normal thing for him, which it probably was.

"Be prepared?—" and then a car smashed into ours, right into Romeo's side. The car completely smashed as my head banged into the window. I could see the Irish men leave their car, Romeo got out of the car and started shooting at them.

I picked the gun up from the ground, getting out slowly and seeing a man trying to run over to me. I forced myself to point it at him and shoot, I didn't have any other choice. The Irish men were probably a lot worse than Romeo and Antonio.

I shot the man, twice. One time in the head, one time in the chest, what a good aim. He didn't get up afterward, I was too focused on him that I didn't even notice that someone had shot me twice as well, the vest was working.

I started shooting at that person as well, but Romeo shot him for me. I spot the second last person standing, he fell to the floor and didn't get up afterward. Romeo took care of the last one but there was still someone alive on the ground.

One, two, three. Three shots at me.

Romeo succeeded to kill him, as he grabbed me and pulled me into the car that Philip was driving. He sat in the front, I sat in the back with the other two guards.

I took the bulletproof vest off, as I saw the blood going through my shirt.
"Mr. De Carlo, she got shot." One of the men said to him.

"Philip, drive us to our private hospital," Romeo said, one of the guards put some fabric around my stomach.

"Miss, are you able to feel it?" The guard asked as he put a bit of pressure on my wound, making me cry out in pain.

"I thought— I thought the vest would—" I tried talking, but the amount of pain going through my body was too much.

"Just breathe," Romeo said like I already wasn't fucking trying. I held onto the guard's hand as I cried into the other guard's shoulder.

"Darling, you're going to make it, I promise," Philip said, with his words, I was able to just close my eyes like they were never going to open again.

"She's closing her eyes, boss!" The guard yelled as the other tried slapping my face gently so I hopefully would wake up.

"Drive faster before she dies on us!" Romeo yelled.

And then it went completely black, I wasn't able to hear or see anything anymore. My death was Romeo De Carlo's fault, and I would forever blame him for it.
______________________________

Hello! What did you think of today's chapter? I hope you enjoyed it no matter what. I also hope that you had a great day, beautiful.

What do you think of the characters and who's your favorite? It would be more than good to hear some feedback from you guys.

No matter what, enjoy your day! And remember to vote so I know if you liked the chapter or not<3