chapter 4

A/n pov:

After waking jungkook Jin went back to his and joon's room. Jungkook went inside his bathroom to do his morning routine. He is the ceo of Jeon enterprise. He took over the position from Namjoon, as soon as he completed his university graduation. Namjoon was given the ceo position of Jeon enterprise by his uncle Min Yong-sun. Min Yong-sun knew that Namjoon can handle the company on his own, so he trusted and gave the ceo designation. When Namjoon gave his position to jungkook
Namjoon's uncle that is Yoongi's dad Min yong-sun resigned his position from Min enterprises and gave his position to Namjoon. Yoongi didn't want to be a ceo so he was ok when joon took the position. But when Jungkook took over his dad's company he was forced to work with the younger. Poor yoongi. He has to wake up early, go to the office and sleep there. Cause if he sleeps at home his dad will beat his ass. He didn't want to work in the company in the first place so he does all the things to annoy jungkook.
But yoongi does his job as a co-ceo sometimes and sleep or FaceTimes his boyfriends the other times. Hobi and jimin have a dance academy together. That was their dream, To start a dance academy together and it was started after a long period of hard work. Both hobi and jimin are very serious when it comes to dancing. They like to be perfect and want their students to be like them And They are strict when it comes to dancing.
Ok now back to Jungkook. He is very hardworking and dedicated when it comes to working. He learnt many tactics from his Namjoon hyung and yoongi hyung and Mr Min. Namjoon and yoongi are very smart. They trained jungkook perfectly. But Jungkook is still learning new things every day about the business world. And he is ready to work hard to be successful.

Jungkook's pov:

After getting ready I made my way downstairs. I saw Jin hyung and namjoon hyung at the dining hall. Jin hyung was serving namjoon. We have a lot of maids to do that work but yet it was always jin hyung who serves Joon Hyung. I wonder why tho. As I reached the dining I wish Joon hyung morning. He stood up and hugged me saying.

Namjoon: happy birthday kook.

He said breaking the hug smiling at me.

Jungkook: Thank you hyung.

After that, we sat and ate our breakfast without saying a word. Jin hyung will smack our heads if we speak while eating. After finishing our breakfast jin hyung spoke.

Jin: I will cook and bring lunch today for everyone at 1.30. Don't eat from the canteen today. Tell yoongi to inform hobi and Jimin to come for lunch at kooks office joonie.

Hyung said looking at Joon hyung. Jin hyung does this at my every birthday. He takes a day off from the hospital and cooks for us, mostly my favourite dishes. He is the best cook according to me and that will not change. But sadly I only get to eat lunch made by hyung on my birthdays and Sundays. Other days I have to eat the canteen food or order outside. Honestly sometimes eating outside makes me sick. But who is there to cook me food every day or care for me. I'm an orphan who doesn't have parents. I don't even remember having both. But what can I do? I am a very unlucky person. I didn't date anyone till now cause I don't want a relationship for fun. I want it to be forever. My ideal couple is jin hyung and Joon hyung. Cause Even when they struggled a lot to be together they didn't lose hope and held to each other tightly that gave me hope in love. But the question is who is gonna love an orphan like me? I think I am gonna stay single forever. Many girls and guys approach me for my money and fame but no one approached me for my heart, which makes me lose hope that I'll find true love. But I'm still waiting.

A/n pov:

Namjoon and jungkook drove to their companies. They have their drivers. The Min's and the Jeon's corporations are partnership enterprises. So if one company slows down it will affect the other. So this partnership made both the CEO's more hardworking and competitive. They want both the company to be prosperous. Even the company buildings are just five minutes away. So it's easy to hold meetings whenever they want without delay. So far there is no problem in the business for both the companies. Jungkook arrived at his company and headed to his office room. On the way, many wished him he thanked them and walked to his office. When he opened his office door he saw yoongi sleeping peacefully there. Yoongi was waiting for jungkook but he was too tired so he slept there. And kook wouldn't dare to wake him up. Cause he didn't want to die young. That too not on his birthday. So he sat on his swivel chair and started to work on his laptop soon his assistant arrived. She was a kind and beautiful married woman, she is good at work too. Her name is Han aera. She has a 13-year-old daughter and a 10-year-old son who gives her a headache every morning that's the reason she arrives late sometimes but kook doesn't mind it cause she is experienced and the best at works for the company from the very beginning she joined.