Chapter 16~ SHUT UP

Not edited- Make sure to comment and Please remember to click that little ★ after reading!

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

4 days, 4 fucking days I've been being a bitch to Ivy. 

The last time I also slept properly was the day she was in my arms, fucking hell. 

I don't even look at her, cause I can't see the sadness in her eyes when I don't respond to her, when I don't even acknowledge her. The first 2 days she tried talking to me, and then she just gave up.

I also got a call from her dick brother saying they want her and Abby out of there by the end of today, and no fucking way am I letting this happen. Surprisingly when he called, Sebastian also got pissed and went off. I think he has a crush. Not on Ivy, he better not.

I swing open the door ope her room before stepping in seeing her packing a god damn bag, "I thought you were ignoring me?" She asks quietly not even looking at me and I bite the inside of my cheek. "You're not leaving"

She pauses and scoffs, "You have no say in this" she replies and not going to lie, I'm taken back a bit seeing a- well any Ivy that isn't all happy and cheerful. 

"Ivy-" I start before sighing, "-He doesn't care" I state and she freezes before looking at me, "Who?" she asks clueless. I walk up to her and sit on the edge of her bed, "Your brother" 

He doesn't, I know he's friends with Dominico again. No matter how much he tried to hide it I found out. it was pretty easy actually.

"Go away Ares"

"Ivy, he just wants to help Dominico" I say softly, "No, he cares about me-he's my brother. Stop saying bad stuff about him" she glares at me, he does not fucking deserve her. Not one bit. She keeps throwing her stuff in the suitcase ignoring me.

"Ivy he's not the good guy here" I say and she ignores me.

"Ivy"

"Talk to me, stop ignoring me" I sigh and she chuckles, "kinda hypocritical Ares" she mutters zipping up her bag, fucking hell.

"Ivy, they might hur-" she cuts me off "-Don't you fucking dare say my own brother might hurt me" she grits and she grabs her bag and pulls it off the bed, I mean tries. She groans when it doesn't move and sends me a glare.

"Can you just-" "-NO"

"Ivy come on don't be immatu-" "FUCK YOU"

"Ivy I swea-" "SUCK A DILDO"

"Ivy" I warn and she rolls her eyes, "Ares" she grits back. But before I could say anything her phone rings, I look at the caller id and see it's her ass brother. When she goes to answer it I grab her wrist and pull her onto my lap. "You're not answering that" 

"This is abuse" she mutters and I roll my eyes before holding her tighter as she struggles in my lap, "ARES LEMME GO" she yells and I put a hand over her mouth. "Fuck no, I tried. Trust me I really did but no way in hell will I do that now" I whisper and she freezes.

I slowly move my hand when she stops struggling and she bolts off my lap, "ARES WHY ARE YOU HITTING ME?" She yells with a smirk and my eyes widen. Evil.

The door swings open revealing A fuming mom, Pissed Abby and furious Sebastian. I stand up off her bed as she runs to them fake crying. "Ares. Oliver. Knight." mom grits and my eyes widen even more.

"She's lying" I state and Ivy fake cries louder in Sebastian chest as he glares at me. "Motherfucker" Abby says looking at me with murder intentions. "Guys, I swear to go-" I get cut off by the drama queen herself "-I C-CAN'T BELIEVE Y-YOU HIT M-ME"