Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve : Wedding Day

March 10, 2016

Prince Arthur and Miss Sinderella Blackwood: Announcement of Titles

Published 10 March 2016

The Queen has today been pleased to confer a Dukedom on Prince Arthur of Wales. His titles will be Duke of Ancaster, Earl of Portmore, and Baron Berkeley.

Prince Arthur thus becomes His Royal Highness, The Duke of Ancaster, and Miss Sinderella Blackwood on marriage will become Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Ancaster.

👑

"They have announced the titles, and Sinderella is still not here," Lili said as she put her phone down.

"Do you think she has cold feet and decided to be a runaway bride?" Hope asked Lili.

"What did you say?" Sinderella's mother, Gisele, asked as she walked into the room, holding Sinderella's wedding dress.

Hope quickly grabbed the dress from her and placed it on the bed before grabbing Gisele's hands and holding them.

"Don't freak out, but Sinderella is missing," Hope said.

"How long has she been missing for?" Gisele asked Hope.

Hope looked at Lili. Lili sighed and looked at her watch.

"It's been forty-five minutes," Lili answered.

Gisele let out a gasp.

"We have to find her before a ton else finds out.

"Where do we look first?" Hope asked.

👑

The streets are filled with thousands of people, all bearing Brazilian, Union, and American Flags as Sinderella walked down the road from Clarence House, where she was supposed to be getting ready for her wedding.

She was so nervous that she walked out for fresh air but the next thing you know she had taken off without a word.

The only words replaying in her mind were: "I can't do this and go back and get married, Sinderella," She knew Hope and Lili probably already noticed she was missing and are out looking for her.

"You can do this, Sinderella," She told herself as she contemplates going back to Clarence House.

Her phone starts to vibrate. She looks down at the phone in her hand and sees it's Arthur calling her.

Sinderella sighs and answers the phone.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Sinderella, are you done getting ready?" Arthur asked her. She could hear the excitement in his voice. She wanted to cry.

"No, I only have my hair and makeup done," She answered him.

"But the wedding starts in twenty minutes, Sin," Arthur said.

Cars started honking as they passed Sinderella, which made Arthur suspicious of Sinderella's whereabouts.

"Sinderella, where are you? You're not at Clarence House, are you?" Arthur asked her.

"I'm just outside; I needed fresh air," She explained.