𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 23

"Alright, five minutes until we launch!" I shout

After Piper confessed to using fake clothing and trying to sabotage my company, my company has been back on the road. 

Today we launch my summer line, Sophia Rivera Designs aims for women to feel comfortable and beautiful in what they wear. We focus on comfort,  quality, and style. 

I hope everyone likes this line,  I think it's my favourite line since I've become a designer. 

"Sophia, have a minute?" Hayley asks me as I put my coffee down. 

"Yeah, What's up?" 

"For tonight's party, the hotel is booked." Shoot. 

"Where else are we going to find a hotel?" I think but Hayley gives me that 'You know' look. 

"What?" I ask her and she looks out the glass window, pointing directly at McKay Industries building with her pen, smirking. 

"No." I shake my head and she frowns. 

"Come on Sophia!" I continue shaking my head in disapproval. 

"No. No. No." 

"Sophia!"

"He won't let me pay for starters and then there's the media, they already think something is going on between us, what message will I be giving if I host my launch party at one of his hotels?" I tell her. 

"Since when do you care about the media?" Amyra walks up to us. 

"Exactly." Hayley mumbles and I glare at her. 

"Soph, where else are you going to find such a fine establishment?" she smirks. 

Nope. Not happening. 

"We'll figure it out. Just not Axton's hotel." I tell her and she rolls her eyes. 

She grabs me by my shoulders. 

"Listen to me young lady, you have no bloody choice. Plus, Crowne Plaza is an exquisite hotel, it's the best in New York. So you better call your lover boy and tell him to reserve a suit for you. This moment. Or so help me God Sophia I will take my Louis Vuittons out and beat your ass with them." she says in her 'Mom voice'. 

I continue looking at her and she tilts her head. 

I sigh. 

"Get me my phone," I tell Hayley. 

"You're good," she tells  Myra and she smiles while I roll my eyes. 

"Sixty seconds till we launch!" one of my employees yell and I look at the countdown on the screen. 

"I'm so excited for you!" Amyra wraps her arms around me. 

"Thank you, Myra, thank you for supporting me too,"  I tell her, because honestly if I didn't have her, I'd probably given up a long time ago.