6͙2͙

𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 1 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞! 𝐈'𝐦 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐈 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡😇 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡.

Thanks for 4k reads 🌠💫

*Gabriel*

"Hey bro," I greeted Nathan as I stepped into their house, looking around their living room for Dazzline. "Where's she?."

"She's inside her room," Nathan acknowledged, spreading peanut butter on a slice of bread.

"Why?," I asked, "doesn't she realize that we're running late? Why isn't she ready?." My forehead creased in confusion.

"She's not going to school today," Nathan replied, "she's sick. She's has fever. Her body is hot."

"God! And you couldn't tell me this earlier?!," I snarled, throwing him the car keys to my Tesla which he caught, "I'm not going to school today too. I'll stay with her, drive yourself and don't get into trouble with the police. Don't crash that car, Nathan. I love that car as much as I love Dazzline."

Nathan looked at me with a raised eyebrow, smirking, "so you mean, you love an ordinary car as much as you love my sister eh? I can't wait to tell Zari. I wonder what she'll say when she hears that she has a competitor. An ordinary car."

"You better shut your mouth!," I snapped, glaring at him as I walked up the stairs to Dazzline's room.

I opened the door, awfully cold breeze slapped my face. My gaze landed on Dazzline's queen sized bed. She was laying there, hugging the duvet, shaking underneath it.

I threw my bag on the floor, not bothering to close the door as I surged to her.

"Dazzline" I said softly, pulling her into my arms. She smiled weakly, wrapping her arms around my waist tightly. I noticed how hot she was.

"Gabriel" she whispered, leaning closer to me, "what about school?."

"School's not that important" I replied.

"But we're having physics WAEC in two days. You're supposed to be having tutorial now!." I smiled, wondering how she was able to snap despite her being weak.

WAEC started two weeks ago and we're ending on Friday. Today's Wednesday. Normally, we're supposed to spend about a month or more, writing WAEC, but we were being rushed because of the corona virus outbreak. Next week, we'll write our Jamb exams.

"You think I'll go to school without you? God forbid!" I replied, snapping my fingers.

She giggled, "how's Jair?" She asked. Jair was the boy my step-mom gave birth to three weeks ago. I must admit, I've grown to like her and I've become very fond of Jair.

"He's fine" I replied, "how's your mom? I mean, you biological mom."

"She's crazy" Dazzline hissed as she said those words, "she's due in two weeks."

"That's nice. Maybe they'll be friends" I replied with a shrug.

"I'm sure they'll get along" she said, "I'm cold. And I've not had my bath."