9

ranboo pov

Two weeks later... a lot has changed. I streamed with y/n 3 times and got a lot closer to her which kind of scares me. I've never felt like this and I'm really scared I might be falling for her because if she doesn't feel the same way, then our friendship might be ruined. Anyways, me and Tubbo discussed the surprise for her and I'm currently boarding the plane to Brighton!

I went to my seat, which was a window seat luckily and texted Tubbo and y/n the last time before I'm in their country... wow. I texted Tubbo "hey just boarded the plain, imma text u when i land" to which he responded "ok boss man, havr a safe fligjt :D" I liked it and went to text y/n.

I have to think of an excuse for not texting her all day... Hmm... Oh got it! "hey y/n ummm... i may or may not have pulled another all nighter so I'll be sleeping the ehole day, yea sorry... I'll text u when i wakr up :))" and that's that. I know she's still asleep so I turn on airplane mode and get ready for a long flight.

I'm stressed on what y/n will think of my face... I've never shown her my face, saying she'll see it sooner or later but I don't know if I'm ready. What if she thinks I'm ugly? What if I don't live up to her imagination? What if she decides to not be friends with me because of my looks? Wait I need to stop, I can't have a panic attack on the plain. I'm gonna play some music to calm down.

y/n pov

Waking up of course the first thing I did is check my phone, secretly hoping Ranboo had texted me. I've only known this boy for 3 weeks and for some reason I feel something for him. Like, I want to hold him but not in a weird way, in a 'please stay with me because I don't know what I would do without you' way. Yea, still kinda weird.

Anyways, he had texted me!... The bitch pulled another all nighter. He knows I always get mad at him for those but he still decides to pull them and then apologizes endlessly, saying he'll never do it again. And then he does it again.

I respond with "oh u little shithead, ur gonns regret that" and I went to brush my teeth and take a shower. After I was done with that I see a missed call from Tubbo. I rang him back and an exited Tubbo started ranting "Hiy/nyouwannahangouttodaybutlikesleepoverbecauseitstheweekendandi-"

"Tubbo calm down! I didn't understand a single thing you said! Please repeat that but slower." He took a few breaths and repeated "Do you want to come over in like 1 hour and have a sleepover because it's the weekend?" I, of course, agreed and after we talked for around 20 minutes when I closed the phone because I had to get ready to go over to his place.

tubbo pov

Finally, Ranboo will be at my place at 9pm (21:00) and y/n will be here and they'll both have a surprise. I'm scared I'm gonna thirdwheel but hey, I can't and won't stop young love... I'm literally the same age as them, what am I talking about.

I went to make Ranboo's bed and to get some snacks for me and y/n when she comes. I opened "Free Guy" because both her and I love Ryan Reynolds and this is his newest movie. Also some of my friends are in it so I decided it would be a cool movie to watch. Well watch other movies and after that, binge watch "The Office" with her and Ranboo.

an- trying to have a chapter for monday because i am going on a trip again but i promise im tryinh for more often updates. anyways, go drink water, eat some food and sleep if u need it. ill sleep too rn so goodnight <3