chapter 11 | Sweet treat

"Hey," a female voice that I now know by heart, cuts him off, and we all turn our heads towards her. I gaze up at her but peek down at the white paper bag that comes from Subway, and which she is holding. "This is for you," she tells me, her voice sounding more shy and low than when she is alone with me. I take it and put it down on my lap but smile at her. "Are you trying to buy my forgiveness?"

She shakes her head and titters, keeping her eyes on me and no one else. "That's the meal you ordered the other day, with a double chocolate chip cookie that I added to it"

"Thank you, sweet girl. You're so kind today," I do not call her a brat like I did just to joke with her, and she tucks her hands in the pockets of her hoodie but leans towards me. "There's a note in it," she whispers in my ear, having no idea how easily this action can turn me on, and she gives me a soft look, before walking away as I could not even respond to this.

"Damn," Hojun does not keep his mouth shut as my eyes are impossible to take off of her body. "What did she say? Did she kiss you?"

"Nothing," I open the bag and check what is inside once she is gone, and I look for the note she mentioned but feel my mouth water at the scent of the food. I did not have anything but candies to eat for lunch, so she really brightened my day and mood up. "Did she tease you?"

"Shut up, I won't tell you," I refuse to let him know about it, and once I find the piece of paper, I unfold it but never take it out of the bag. "You're annoying as fuck."

_ This counts as an apology, and you have to forgive me. Okay? I won't go to the library just to avoid you:) _

I smile but take my phone out to answer her by text.

[ that counts, but I'll still wait for you in front of the girls' dorm, don't worry about that:) >

I send it and put my phone back in my pocket, but already feel it vibrate.

< please! My waist is sensitive like ever, I'll cry if you don't stop ]

[ and I'm sensitive as hell too but you hurt my feelings >

< I slapped you because you lapped me ]

< slapped* ]

I laugh in front of this mistake that made her sentence sound terribly wrong.

[ sure. Find an excuse when you're the one who looked for trouble >

< I'm gonna come back and take the food back ]

[ I dare you >

< well...I have to do other things so...I can't ]

[ sure, coward >

Not receiving any more answers, I put my phone back in my pocket and get my food out to finally eat and feed my stomach that has been growling for hours.

•••

4:19 pm.

The end of this class now about to ring in less than a minute, I put my stuff in my bag in a discreet manner to get ready to get out really fast, I only keep my laptop in front of me but do not remove my bag from my lap, getting Kimoon to peek at me and frown.

I take a look at my phone to see the seconds pass by and get my hands on my laptop to turn it off. Once there are only five seconds left, I put my phone in my pocket, and at the sound of the bell, I shut my laptop and shove it in my bag, zip it, and rush out of here.