You still worry

"You guys are doing a lab today. It's a kind of test to see how much you all remember from last year. It'll be in pairs, please pick a partner in less than 5 minutes." The teacher said. Chongyun thought she sounded kind of strict but you shouldn't judge just from that. "Hey Bennett! wanna b-!?" Razor started, Xingqiu grabbing him before he could even continue. "Razor!!! Let's be partners? how about it!" He patted him on the shoulder. Razor was super confused, "What? No-" Xingqiu stopped him from walking away, "Let's go to a station!" He grabbed Razor, taking him away. "Huuh??" Razor let himself be dragged. Bennett laughed, "I guess they got close during the summer?" But Chongyun knew why Xingqiu partnered with Razor.  "Hey whats with the gloomy face?" Bennett laughed, "You can't be with Xingqiu all the time." He rolled his eyes, "Let's partner up!" "Haha, okay." Chongyun responded, walking to an empty lab station.
     "Alright. I'll explain the project." The teacher started, "You'll be studying some chemical reactions, I want you all to note everything you observe. Use all your senses except touch and taste." She laughed, "If you need my help, I'll be at my desk. Your materials are in front of you." Chongyun was a little excited. He liked labs a lot. "Alright! Don't get too excited now!" Bennett laughed, "Let's see.. Here it says to put the red stuff with the green liquid." Chongyun sighed, "Learn the names!" He said, sprinkling some red stuff on the green liquid. He didn't know the names either, he just wanted to act smart. Some bubbles started forming. "Oo!! Oo!! Quick Chongyun get a paper to note it!!" Bennett was pretty fascinated. "Okay Oka- Oww!" Chongyun complained. He got a paper cut, it wasn't that painful though. Xingqiu turned around, hearing Chongyun's cry. "Hey! Are you okay??" Xingqiu ran to them. "What- yeah.." Chongyun said, but he grabbed his hand and started examining it. "What are you doing?" Yun laughed, Xingqiu placed a bandaid on the cut. "Don't scream about useless stuff!" He complained. "Dumba**" He muttered as he left. Yun laughed. Razor greeted him back, "Why's your face red? Did someone sprinkle some red stuff on your face?" He laughed. "The "red stuff" is called Phosphorus! Learn the name!" Xingqiu sighed, "And I'm not red!" He stomped to his lab seat. "Huh? But you ar-" "I'm NOT!" Xingqiu complained.