⇢ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦

NATASHA WAS NOT sure if she could trust Madame's words. She just stared at her, studying her face for any sign of deceit...but she couldn't find any. All the older lady did was keep smiling, as if the situation brought her a sense of twisted joy.

"Are you sure?" Strucker asked Madame B.

"Why would I be lying, Doctor?" She replied. "And it's your medical personnel after all. Do you not trust them?"

Reiner nodded and a smile formed on his face as well. He turned to the rest of the heroes and started to chuckle. Natasha was still in shock as well as Yelena.

"You got it all wrong." Natasha uttered. "I...I didn't think this could be possible."

Y/N leaned against the glass, also in surprise at the revelation. "What?"

"I ask myself that too." Reiner said and started to look at both Natasha and Y/N. He raised a brow and pointed at them.

"The soldier..." He said, then turned toward Natasha. "When was the last time you both had sex?"

They didn't answer and continued glaring, which was understandable considering the circumstance. Reiner shrugged it off and continued.

"Private information, I respect that. But it all makes sense now." He began. "The serum made by the Red Room is supposed to combat all known diseases as well as reduce aging. An unfortunate side effect is that it also kills any zygote before it could become a fetus. But there is one thing that can bypass that."

He paced around the room and looked directly at the super-soldier.  "You."

"Me?" Y/N asked.

"Well, not just you." Reiner replied. "But the seminal fluid of a super-soldier. It's strong enough to bypass the widow-serum's aborting capabilities...and produce life. It all makes sense."

Reiner looked back at Madame B, who's eyes were still glued to Natasha and had her hand still at the blonde's stomach

"We're in the age of miracles, Madame." He added. "This is extraordinary."

Madame B finally looked up at Strucker. "We are going to keep this child."

Y/N, Natasha, and Yelena all looked at her with shocked expressions. The older lady continued to speak.

"Yes, the organism that we're making will suffice. But that's all cloning and advanced technology." She looked back down at Natasha's belly. "What we have here is...organic. Life created naturally by a Widow and Super Soldier. It's perfect."

Natasha glared at Madame B. "You won't."

"Oh. I will, Natalia."

"Like she said..." Y/N's voice boomed through the glass. "You're not taking it from us."