Chapter 143 - A Bear

After a night of full restful sleep,Alicia woke up fresh with her cold disappeared.However,a certain someone was not going to let her forget this bout of cold.Like a general from the army,her sweet hubby was standing there ready to feed her healthy fish congee.She hated that!She preferred pancakes or muffins or sweet french toast for breakfast.And as if that was not enough,he even made her drink chinese herbal medicine which was so bitter that she even shuddered to think about it's taste.After finishing her meal,she quickly got ready for the university,inwardly deciding to scout some bakeries on the way for the future.If this was going to be the daily breakfast then she dare not think what will happen to her.Today she only had t submit her forms and choose her subjects.Once that was done,the university would call students for written tests to check their capabilities on the chosen subjects.Ru's school wold start next week,so both the father and son decided to send Alicia to her the universityBut as they were leaving the hose,Ryu brought a woolen scarf and tightly bundled up his missus!Alicia looked down at the scarf and frowned!Wearing a scarf was totally out of fashion these days..She opened her mouth to protest but was glared at by Ryu so she decided to promptly shut it..Since Alicia would not be living in a dorm,Ryu had chosen a house that was within walking distance of the unversity.Sadly there were no bakeries on the way.As they neared the university,Alicia wondered,"When are you going to join the office here?Assistant Yang tolld me that they have already informed the staff that a supervisor will be coming..I can come straight away after work if you need an assistant."

Ryu just looked at her and smirked a little making an expression as if he knew something she did not..With the same expression he said,"Who said I am going to be the supervisor?"

"Uhh not you?Then Ah Hai?Is that why he came with us?"

"Ah Hai came here for his personal reasons.My silly missus!You are the supervisor from Lance Inc.!

Alicia was shocked and asked in the same voice,"Me?"

Fl_i_c_k_i_n_g her forehead,"Yes missus!You!Did you not say that you needed to learn everything from me!Well that was one of your conditions for marriage!Then did you expect me to forget it or not adhere to it?From today until your classes start,you will familiarize yourself with the branch here.The subsidiary here is in a similar state that Lance Inc. was in when I took it over so many years ago.You will be responsible for everything the company does!Once your classes start then you will be working there in a supervisory capacity to check that all the plans you have approved are being implemented properly!You are responsible for putting the food on our table and all the employees' table,missus.But do not worry,I will be your faithful assistant."

Alicia could see herself fuming and being a nervos wreck by now.Yes she had demanded that..but not like this!She wanted to be an assistant first and learn the ropes.But her husband had thrown her directly into the pool..Glaring at her husband she said,"If I am going to do all this then what are you going to be doing?"

The same mischievous smile,"Me?I am going to be a house husband.I gues the current 'in' term for it is home maker ot stay at home Dad!I will cook healthy meals for my family.Pick and drop Ru to school,play with Ru,keep the house clean,etc..Alicia's brain was still stuck at the healthy food that Ryu mentioned!She wanted to sit on the ground and cry!No desserts in the near future!!And more congee...!She knew that if she opened her mouth now she wold just spew nonsense.Deciding to ignore the mad man,she placed a kiss on her kiddo's cheek,who was excitedly jumping wishing her "All the best!" and turned to go.But her wrist was caught by Ryu.Opening her fingers,he placed a small wrapped gift on her hand,"This sweet chocolate is for you to have a sweet beginning.Come home soon.We will be waiting!Bye."With that Ryu placed a kiss on Alicia's cheek.

Happy to have received something sweet to satisfy her cravings,Alicia bid a happy goodbye to her hubby and kid and with a wave,entered the university.Once inside,Alicia was kept busy,filling forms and finishing all the formalities that she had forgotten about the chocolate that Ryu had given her.After a coupke of hours as she made her way back to her home,she could feel her stomach rumbling and so decided to open the gift and munch on the chocolate.But as she opened the packing,she did not know whether to curse Ryu or what!There was no chocolate!She glared at the protien bar in her hand with distaste!I want something soft and gooey!How is this consitered a chocolate!Boo hooo..My hubby has turned into an over protective bear!!!