44

Next Morning.

Kailani felt Kentrell get out the bed, making her open her eyes

She got up, following him to her bathroom.

"I woke you up baby?" His deep voice rasped as he peed, and she shook her head no.

They both brushed their teeth, before going back in her room.

Kailani pulled on some tights and a gray tank top, deciding not to wear a bra.

She took a picture in the mirror as Kentrell got dressed.

"We can go get my nails done today Ken?" She asked, and he nodded.

"Yeah mami. You wanna go right now?" He asked her, and she shrugged, posting the picture on Instagram.

adorekailani

Liked by chrisbrown and 321,009 others

adorekailani : 🌸
comments off.

"Yes or no girl?" He laughed, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"We can go now, I don't mind." She told him.

"Come on ba-." He started, before hard knocks on Kailani's front door cut him off.

Kentrell grabbed his gun out his dresser, looking over at Kailani.

"Stay here Lani." He told her, walking out of her room.

She followed him, watching him look out her peephole.

"Shit." He whispered. He tossed her his gun, and she quickly put it in her kitchen drawer.

"Open the door or we're coming in!" The policeman at the door yelled.

"We good, I love you. You hear me? Don't cry baby we're fine I promise." He kissed her lips as they kicked her door down.

"Kentrell I love you baby, I love you so much." She held his face as they pulled him away from her.

"Sir, you're under arrest for the murder of Karra Wilson. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law.." The officer began reading him his rights.