The Day That Changed My Life

*After The Fight with Overhaul*

Narrator Pov:

The battle with Izuku Midoriya had tired him out and had taken about a week to rest and recover and he used that week to meet up with Eri and help her get used to everything new that she has missed in life.Although today he was 30 minutes late due to over sleeping and he receives a call from his teacher Eraserhead or better known as Shota Aizawa, and   this call may just change everything he knows as we will see.

Izuku's Pov:

I woke up to my ringtone and noticed the time saying 10:30 ,"Oh Crap I'm late to meet eri,"I picked up the phone rather fearful to hear a rather calm yet urgent Teacher he Demanded that I got to the teachers office and not to worry that Eri is with him and the pro heroes.I quickly changed left the dorms and dashed to the teachers's office.Once I got to the office I saw All Might and Mr.Aizawa and Eri,Aizawa stated this,"Problem Child remember during the fight Overhaul shot you with a bullet with the same color as the quirk erasing bullets but your quirk didn't actually erase." I remembered that movement so vividly I could probably explain so easily.

*Flashback to the Fight*

Narrator Pov:

It was when Eri was using her quirk to help power up OFA and Izuku was able to use 100% without breaking a single bone.Overhaul saw how great his power was a became afraid so he used a bullet to potentially erase his quirk and kill him once for all but once he shot the bullet he realized he made a mistake but it was too late.Izuku didn't notice this though as the first he saw was the bullet but he couldn't dodge it as bullets can move to 200 maybe even 300 miles per hour so it was fast.After half a second he thought this was over for him and maybe even Eri,but he realized his quirk was still activated but he didn't have a chance to hesitate so he hit the first strike and the fight goes as planned.

*Back to real time*

Izuku's Pov:

"Yeah what about it",I responded with "Well" Mr.Aizawa responded with,"After the fight we went to what remained of his lab see what clues we could find and we found out a replica bullet of what he shot you with." I questioned,"Will this be good news or bad news?" All might answered my question with,"As bad as the situation seems this is actually good news." Mr.Aizawa concurred with him,"Yea apparently using Eri,Overhaul was able to perfect two bullets  that can either make you recover your quirk if erased from his quirk erasing bullets or if you still have your quirk make you use it to the max no downside!",WAIIT!!!!!"I screamed,SO DOES THAT MEAN I CAN USE MY QUIRK WITHOUT BREAKING MY BONES NOW!!!!."Well yes and no", All Might responded,Mr.Aizawa Continued,"We also found out that that the effect takes time so since it has been a week since you got shot you can probably use 40% of your quirk without breaking your bones but after maybe two weeks you probably can use your quirk at 100% no withdraw." Oh,"I said rather disappointed but even then it still was extremely good news for me and my hero career,"Well that is all I wanted you here for,"Mr.Aizawa finshed with.All right,"I finished,"with I grabbed Eri and decided to go back to the dorms Eri Started with,"Papa are you and Mr.Aizawa done talking now,"I was still trying to get used to that name,It made me think the first time I went to her after the fight

*Flashback 6 days ago*

Narrator Pov:

Izuku went to Eri's room to see that a doctor was trying to take a pinch of Eri's Blood for medical test but since she has horrible memories with blood extraction,the moment the little bean saw Izuku she ran to him and screamed,"Papa don't let him hurt,"the green bean stopped dead in his tracks for about a minute as the name caught him more off guard than muscular after he collected himself he told Eri that it is merely a pinch a blood and that it won't hurt at all and if it makes her feel better he will be next to her as they take her blood she was still very insecure but she trusted Izuku so she went back to the bed she closed her eyes due to fear but she before she even closed her eyes the doctor already finished she felt relieved and at that moment she knew she could trust him and from that day on she would can him nothing but papa.

Back to real time:

Izuku Pov:

"Oh and one more thing',I asked,"What"Mr.Aizawa said annoyingly,"You said there was a replica bullet."Yes" Mr.Aizawa said,"Does that mean Togata can get his quirk back."

Cliffhanger. 812 words