𝟏𝟓

"I don't wanna get out

"I don't wanna get out." I said as Makai pulled up to the place. It was a big ass house and it was hidden behind trees you wouldn't even notice it unless you paid attention.

"I don't want you to either....If you feel uncomfortable just call me ight." He said.

"Okay, I'll see you later." I said opening the car door.

"Damn no hug or nothing, can't even lie to you my feelings hurt." He shook his head getting out the car as well.

"Um what are you doing?" I said as he walked to my side after I closed the door.

"Getting my hug." He said wrapping his arms around my waist and I hugged him back.

"Remember what I said." He let go and with that, I walked up to the door and before I could even knock on the door it was opened by a big man. He wasn't fat he just was real muscular.

"Your father's in the Den." He said in a deep voice.

"All the way in the back?" I asked and he nodded his head.

As I walked I started to rub my arm out of nervousness and I finally reached where he was at. In the den stood My stepmother, my father, And Landon.

"Wassup sis." Landon hugged me and I hugged him back and smiled.

"Hey." I said softly before sitting down on the stool by the table.

"I'm not gone force you to talk to me, but you know I'll do anything to protect you so think about that." My father said and I gave Eva, my stepmother a death glare.

"I'm going to tell you what happened from start to finish." I took a deep breath.

"I went to a party the night Landon left. It was Eva's idea, she told me that I needed to be more social so she let me go with her friend's daughter. While I was at the party I guess the girl put something in my drink so I wasn't really aware of a lot of stuff so I went upstairs to lay down. Darius came in the room and was touching on me but I told him to stop and he didn't. It was like I didn't even have the energy to fight against it so I just laid there with my body limp." I recalled.