3. Livin' La Vida Loca

Haha... yeah I'm judging you mad hard bruh if you don't know this song ^^^^

Who knew it was so fucking hard to get blood out of wooden floorboards. I look like a dog- no scratch that- I look like Cinderella cleaning after her ugly stepsisters. The only exception being I'm wiping away at the traces of my brutal, mysterious attack last night where as Cinderella only had to pick up after the shit sisters she had. Also, I would have probably kicked their faces in a couple of times for being little bitches.

Yeah, I've spent the last 2 hours cleaning away at the wooden floors and now back porch while listening to music. The entire house smelled of chlorine now, including myself. At least the blood had successfully been removed from any visible section of my house and I'd been able to repeatedly go through last nights events.

I'd come down to the conclusion that whatever had happened last night has heightened my body. Im able to smell, hear, and see much better then even a normal human. Not only that but Scott was able to do the same things, at least that's what I'd interpreted from Lydia's text message. She had given me very strong detail of Scotts superhero like practice. He caught every single ball that was thrown at him, even managing to cut deep into Jacksons ego by catching his throw. Obviously whatever happened to me, happened to him.

What was going on? My endurance has sky rocketed, I was no longer vulnerable and neither was Scott. The way he had looked at me though, he knew something.

As the sky darkened and the clouds came rushing in along with heavy rain, I contemplated confronting Scott and asking him what he had done to me. He was the cause of this and I was going to find out exactly what it was.

I put away all the cleaning supplies exactly where the maids usually kept them, high in the laundry room cupboards. I tried mimicking the way they were placed so no one became suspicious. I was tired from scrubbing all day and this constant headache.

All I want to do is eat pounds of pizza and watch movies...

"Shit!" I screamed loud as hell, my ears once again pounding from the ringer on cell phone. Ugh, I'll get use too this hearing eventually, for now though it was the most irritating thing in the world. I might even accidentally break my phone cause of it.

I grabbed the phone to shut off the unnecessary loud ringer when I noticed it was an unknown number. No one had this number besides a small group, I wonder who was calling me?

"Hello," I answered on the phone.

"Imelda," a hysterical voice answered me, my heart began pumping inside my chest, old memories began repeating inside of my head.

"Yes, yes who is this?" I asked quickly, my voice shaking. I felt the phone begin slide down my instantly sweaty palm.

"It's Allison, I'm so sorry for calling you this late. Lydia gave me your number after school, she said you wouldn't mind, but... but, but I hit a dog. I don't know what happened, I... I took my eyes off the road for a second and she came out of nowhere, I don't know what to do she is..." she's frantic, her voice muffled from the shaking of her hands.

I exhale in relief, walking over and putting the tap on freezing cold water so I can wash my face. My hearts hammering inside my chest so fast I can hear it. It's okay, it's okay...

"Allison, take a deep breath. Its going to be fine, is the dog alive?" I tell her in the most calm voice I can conjure up.

"Yes, yes! She's alive, she's hurt though and angry... she won't stop growling. She almost bit me," her response was quick, I almost didn't understand her words.

While she talked I dipped my free hand inside the water and then splashed my face with the ice cold liquid a couple times.

"Okay, there's a veterinary clinic not far from the school, right in front of the grocery store. Get her there, the veterinary should be there. I see the lights are usually on late into the night, just knock until someone shows up. Do you want me to go meet you?" I instructed her.