~ 31 ~

Author's Pov:

Author's Pov:

Everyone returned to their respective homes by evening. Maya, Sravya, and Arpita, along with the twins, are in Maya's room. Varsha and Vansh are playing with toys on the bed. Maya went to change, while Sravya was telling Arpita about Maya and Avi's office romance.

"You know, Vadina. They are using their office table as a bed. I'm sure one day they will definitely make out on it," Sravya said, giggling while Arpita chuckled while listening to her.

"Amma, what ish(is) make out?" Varsha asked her mother, looking at her innocently.

Arpita and Sravya look at her wide-eyed. Arpita pinched Sravya's shoulder hard, making her wince.

"Ouch! Why on earth did you pinch me now? It's painful, you stupid lady," Sravya said, glaring at Arpita.

"Amma, why ale you pincing (pinching) Atta?" Vansh asked his mother.

"Yesh, Amma. Did she make any mistakes? And you didn't answel(answer) my queston (question) yet?" asked Varsha

Arpita glared at Sravya, to which she pouted. Meanwhile, Maya came and sat on the bed after changing her dress. She wore a simple kurta paired with cotton trousers. She saw Arpita glaring at Sravya.

Seeing that, she asked Arpita, "Why are you glaring at her, Akka?"

"Varsha, your Pinni made chocolates for you yesterday," Arpita said, diverting the topic.

"Pinni(aunt/maasi)!" Varsha squealed and jumped into her arms, making Maya laugh at her antics.

"Yes, my little rakshasi (devil)," Maya said, holding Varsha securely.

"Pinni, my choci," Varsha said, battling her eyelashes and looking at her cutely. "I will ashk (ask) you a queschion (question). Will you answel (answer) me?"

"Acha! So, my little rakshasi (devil) wants her choccy," Maya asked her, to which Varsha nodded her head. "Hmm, then what will I get in return?" Maya said, rubbing her nose on Varsha's cute little button nose, making her giggle.

Vansh hopped onto Maya's back after hearing the word "chocy." Arpita and Sravya laughed, looking at them.

"Pinni, whele(where) is my helo(hero)?" Vansh asked Maya.

"He is with Arjun Mama and your Nanna," said Maya.

"Pinni, my chocy?" Vansh asked, kissing her cheeks.

"Okay, I'll give them, but only after you both have your dinner. Okay!" Maya said sternly.

Both of them pouted and made faces while listening to the word "dinner." They made a puppy face, trying to melt Maya, but seeing her stern face, they both nodded their heads.