harry potter

i heard the door in my room creak open i sat up to see who it was and then i laid back down on to my bed

"hey, how are you feeling?" the blond boy with a thick accent asked me and sat next to me on the other side of the bed.

"guilty, sad, confused, any bad describing word." i said and pulled the comforter over my face pretending to suffocate myself.

pietro scoffed and pulled away the covers and handed me a few things he brought.

"i stopped at trader joe's because i know you like that place and i figured it would make you feel better."

he bought me flowers, chocolate peanut butter cups and cookie butter ice cream.

"wow thank you pietro, thank you." i fixed my posture, put the items on my nightstand and fell into his chest and put my arms around him.

"you're welcome красивая девушка." he responded and put a strand of my hair behind my ear. i blushed and lightly chuckled.

i blinked and suddenly he had a spoon in his hand. i sat up and looked at him in the eye and furrowed my eyebrows. "what? the ice cream will melt." he laughed and defended himself while i got the ice cream from my bedside table and grabbed the tv remote and searched for a movie.

"what movie do you wanna watch?" i asked him while scrolling through hulu.

"harry potter and the philosophers stone is a classic."

"sorcerers- not philosophers." i corrected him and grinned annoyingly.

he scoffed and took a bite of ice cream and watched as i played the movie. i laid back down onto his chest, in the blink of an eye he speeded away and the lights were turned off and he returned to his former position.

"i see better with the lights off." he said and held my hand. "yeah, okay whatever you say maximoff."

the movie ended and pietro told me he had a surprise for me later that night but on one condition

the movie ended and pietro told me he had a surprise for me later that night but on one condition. i had to leave my room and get myself together. i mean i cant blame him for trying to get me back to my normal self. the only time i left my room after the kaia situation was to use the bathroom or either eat dinner with the rest of the avengers because natasha asked me too and i can't say no to natasha. i love her too much.

after me and pietro watched the movie he left and i took a shower, cleaned up the garbage in my room, and took care of myself, like i normally would- and should.

i'm glad pietro gave me a boost of motivation because if i didn't do anything for the rest of the day i would be miserable. he's very good at cheering people up. after i took a shower he came back into my room and told me it wasn't my fault what happened to kaia. she knew what was gonna happen. she had it coming. all those people didn't deserve what she did to them. they had families, hearts, dreams. she destroyed them like they were nothing.

maybe she was forced. when i found out it was kaia i was very confused. she isn't the type of person to do this. maybe she was forced. mind controlled. brain washed. or maybe she had gone insane.