Chapter 25

No One

  They confront Dvalin to release him from the Abyss Order. When they enter the Lair, Aether and Boboiboy find themselves in the mid-air, with Dvalin fly in front of them.

  " Look! There are two shiny spots on Dvalin's back! They appear to be poisonous blood clots that have coagulated on his wounds... The Abyss Order must have cursed the wounds. That's what's corrupting Dvalin's mind," Venti explains." To save Dvalin, we're going to have to get rid of those blood clots,"

  Boboiboy changed into Cyclone so it will be easier to help Aether. Aether shoots the back blood clot, while Cyclone aims at the front. Cyclone uses his power to create a cyclone ball made out of cyclone and shot the blood clot none stops.

  " This is so much fun! Hahaha!!" Cyclone laughs while flying on his hoverboard. Aether looks at him with a face ' what's so fun about??' but then ignored him to continue shooting.

  Dvalin uses his power to fight back by shooting them as well. Cyclone and Aether dodge it easily and still shooting the clots.

  After that, they confront Dvalin at some sort of platform, 9 platforms are placed and make a circle around.

  " This is a perfect opportunity to test my triple power if its works in this world, I could defeat the Fatui," Boboiboy thought

  " This is a perfect opportunity to test my triple power if its works in this world, I could defeat the Fatui," Boboiboy thought. He focused on his inner energy, his watch glow. All of them look at Boboiboy, even Venti seems to fascinate him.

" BOBOIBOY TRIPLE SPLIT!!!,"

(Art by Ariieya)

(Art by Ariieya)

   " He can split?!" Aether was shocked to see Boboiboy's power. He couldn't believe there's three Boboiboy, but with different power." Now it's a good time to summon me? Fighting a dragon?" the other Boboiboy wearing white and yellow stripes crossed his arms.

  Cyclone looks at him " Oh come on, Solar! We need to fight this dude!"." Let's go!!" the other Boboiboy with black and green yelled. Cyclone carried him with his hoverboard. They flew to Dvalin's back." Thorn, use your vines to locked the dragon up!" Cyclone pointed Dvalin's body to his other clone.

" ENSNARING THORNS!,"

  The thorns vines came out of nowhere, and instantly cover Dvalin's body. Dvalin growled in pain, try to release from the vines." Solar, Aether! Hurry up and shoot the clots! I can't hold it much longer!" he yelled to Aether and the other Boboiboy who's known as Solar.

   Aether looks at Solar who currently fixing his glove and glared at him. Dvalin heads already on the platform, Aether attacks with his Anemo power nonstop. Solar flies to his back, his eyes glow with pure white under his glasses.

  " SOLAR BEAM STRIKE!!!,"

  He takes off his glasses and light beam blasts from his eyes and hit directly at the colt. He growled in pain and fell. The place scattered, and collapse." This place is gonna collapse!" Paimon yelled. A huge platform hit their platform, makes a huge crack. They fall from the platform, Cyclone flies towards them to reach their hands.

  Suddenly, huge things flew around them. Saving them from falling into the abyss...

  When they wake up, they found themselves on Dvalin, fly above the white clouds. Venti stroke Dvalin's back and said " It's been a while since we flew like this together. Huh, Dvalin?"." Just now... why... why did you not ask me to protect you like the last time?," Dvalin asks Venti." Me not wanting you to listen to the Abyss Order. That doesn't mean that you have to listen to me," Venti sits down and balance his body.

  " Freedom, if demanded of you by an archon is no freedom at all," Venti uses his power to create an Anemo ball and transfer it to Dvalin." Is this... the power of the Anemo Archon? But I'm no longer part of the Four Winds,"." Even if that's so, you still protected us regardless. Now spread your wings of freedom and go with my blessings," Venti said, then they heard a small clap.

  " Waaaa...that's so sad!!" Thorn sniff and hugs Cyclone's arms. Solar only sit down and crossed his arms with his eyes closed. Venti looks at them and asks " Never see you two before, mind telling me who you are?"." I'm Thorn! The second stage of elemental power called Leaf. Pleasure meeting you!" Aether looks at him, he seems like a person who has childish personality. Solar sighed and replied " I'm Solar,"

  Thorn pouted to Solar" Solar, that's not how you treat new friends!"." God, you're so childish. Could you not?" Solar and Thorn fight and complain. Cyclone only watched them and said " You two, stop that! Earthquake will be mad if he knows you two fighting,"

  Aether thought." There's more? So this person who has earthquake power must be the oldest. Come to think of it, we don't have Solar element in Teyvat...," he shocked his head and continue to feel the breeze of the air while sitting on Dvalin's back.

  And so, the Stormterror threat was quelled.

   I clarified the misunderstandings to the citizens of Mondstadt.

  And let them know that they are safe.

  Stormterror attacked Mondstadt out of nowhere

  And they vanished just as quickly.

  They must be finding the whole ordeal very confusing

   However, winds changed their course

  Someday

   They will blow towards a brighter future

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★