2

"I don't think I could stand to be, where you don't see me"

I looked and came face to face with a very angry Antonios 6'5 muscular built figure.

I felt a shiver run through my spine as Antonio's eyes darkened and his fists tightened.

"Drea has now deactivated the light." The lightswitch said.

Antonio's eyebrows were furrowed and he looked at me with a look of pure rage

Antonio's eyebrows were furrowed and he looked at me with a look of pure rage. I was shaking and whimpering under his gaze dreading the unfortunate events that will shortly unfold.

The look his eyes held reminded me of last night. When his anger got the best of him.

He had beat me to a pulp with his hands and then brutally spanked me with not only his hands but a whip.

The cool breeze of the air conditioning in the bathroom made the lashes on my back and ass get goosebumps.

The hairs on the back of my neck stood erect from the intense fear that was surging through my body.

I looked down at Antonio's tightened fists and veiny arms. The tattoos that ran along his arm seemed to dance as he flexed his arms.

His broad and muscular chest was tensing as well. I looked at the tattoo on his chest.

My name. In cursive. Underneath it was something in Italian. It said "Love of my life"

How romantic.

My eyes begged and searched for sympathy from Antonio. But this evil man does not know what sympathy is nor has he ever felt it.

My dark brown eyes were a pool of tears, pleading for mercy, pleading for a restful and painless night. And Antonio looked right back into my soul with disgust and anger.

His eyes were blank, emotionless. I could see and feel the anger seeping from him and his eyes but at the same time he looked at me like he could do anything to me right now and never regret it.

I wanted to drop to my knees and beg Antonio to spare me or at least not be too brutal towards me but it was as if my feet were glued stuck to the ground.

I felt like my feet had been implanted into the beautiful creme tiles underneath me. If I wanted to move, my feet would not let me.

I felt like the pause button on my body has been activated. I feel broken emotionally and psychically.

All at the hands of him.

Antonio Ricci.

I knew better than to run anyway. Running from Antonio especially when he is at his highest, angriest peak will be a death wish.

Antonio did not have a short temper he was a walking talking temper.

There was no calm before the storm when it came to Antonio. It was all storm, no calmness nor sunshine just disaster.