Outbreak

No one's POV:

Dustin: "Alright the next dimension is where Izuku and Mei get transported to Washington DC"

Momo: "Like teleported to Washington or to a different world?"

Dustin: "Different world. It's based of Division. In this they transported after Mei catches Iida, who she's dating in this, cheating on her"

Iida: "Why would I hurt somebody like that?"

Dustin: "Remember it's a different you. The current you knows you won't do this but other dimensions work different"

Tsuyu: "Mei's not here to watch it"

Dustin snaps his fingers and she appears

Mei: "I'm back here"

Dustin: "Welcome. We're about to see a dimension where you're mostly involved"

Mei: "But I was making a baby"

The tv then showed Izuku and Katsuki in the living room of the dorms

Katsuki: "How can you just continue and smile?"

Izuku: "As long as she's happy then I'm happy"

Katsuki: "Deku you were in love with her since we were kids"

Izuku: "I know but I can't just force her to love me. If she's happy with Iida then I'm happy"

Mei: "Wait muscles is in love with me?"

Dustin: "In this dimension he is. In this you, Izuku, and Katsuki are childhood friends and in this your dating Iida"

Mei: "I rather be making my babies"

Katsuki: "I will never understand your logic of making others happy before yourself"

The door to the dorms then opened

Mei: "Hey you two"

Izuku: "Hey Mei"

Katsuki: "What are you doing here?"

Mei: "I'm here to see Iida. I found a way to allow his older brother to walk again"

Izuku: "Really? That's great"

Mei: "I know. So where is he?"

Katsuki: "In his room catching up that girl name Saiko since Ponytail is sick"

Mei: "Thanks"

She heads upstairs while Izuku watches on with a sad smile. Katsuki notices this and is disappointed. They both then talk about different stuff.

Katsuki: "The day I ever have a normal conversation with the nerd is when he proposes to Katsumi"

Suddenly they heard a scream

???: "We're done!"

They hear a slam. Mei comes down running with tears going down her face.

Izuku: "Mei!"

???: "Wait!"

They turn to see Iida coming down while trying to put on his clothes. Katsuki immediately figured it out.

Katsuki: "Deku go!"

Izuku: "Huh?"

Katsuki: "Go! Crazy eyes needs you!"

Izuku nods and runs after her. Katsuki then turns to face Iida who finished putting on his clothes.

Iida: "I need to go after her"