46

2 weeks later.

"Shit, that nigga shole know how to wear a bitch out." Kailani fell on the couch next to Lay, after finally putting True to sleep.

"Sure do." Lay sighed, and Kailani glared at her.

"Bitch you ain't even did nothing stop capping like you tired." Kailani laughed.

"Shit that's what he got a annie for. Been with that nigga for 9 months. I'm mufuckin tired." She shrugged, and Kailani laughed again.

Ben walked in Lay's house, making Kailani stand up.

"Welp. I'm finna go home. I love you. I'll be back tomorrow probably after court chile." Kailani kissed Lay's cheek.

"Mkay sista. I love you too baby, thank you." Lay told her, and she nodded.

"Preciate you lil sis." Ben kissed her forehead, and she smiled.

"Bye whores. Big TT out this bitch." She waved, walking out of their house, and to her car that was parked in the driveway.

She got in, sighing.

Kentrell had been on a lockdown after getting into it with an inmate the same day Lay gave birth. So she hadn't been able to talk to him since, and it was driving her crazy.

She kept her spirits up when she was around the gang, but whenever she was by herself, she let her emotions get the best of her.

She silently cried as she drove.

She pressed the button on her phone, letting Breezy's garage up.

She pulled her car in, getting out, and using the key he gave her to walk in.

"Chris?" She called, before frowning realizing he wasn't here yet. He was just now coming back after being on a small tour for the last week and a half.

He told her he'd be back today, and she really needed somebody to comfort her at the moment.

She opened his refrigerator, grabbing his container of fruit and two caprisuns, and walking to his room. She pulled her sweats off, leaving on her tank top and boxer as she climbed in his giant bed.

She grabbed his remote, putting on the animated grinch as she cried.

She knew her face was red and puffy, it had been like that the last three days.

She took a picture of herself, deciding to finally post on her Instagram.

adorekailani

Liked by mgng10x and 465,209 others

adorekailani : hi guys. i wanna apologize for ghosting our supporters that actually was worried. ya girl is fucking worn out, looking crazy as hell, and i miss my baby so bad. they can't keep him too long, so free my man the fast way. and thank y'all for all the sweet messages, i really need them. 💚
comments off.