šŸŽįµ‡ā±Ź³įµ—Ź°įµˆįµƒŹø į¶ ā±įµŹ°įµ—Ė¢šŸŽ

Taehyung woke up after a good three hours sleep, on his mate's lap. He smiled, getting greeted by Jungkook the moment he woke up.

"Let's go. Aunty was searching for you", Jungkook flashed a small bunny smile, tapping his alpha's chest a bit.
"Fuck-", Taehyung groaned, and sat up.

He knew not what came up to him, yet, he grabbed Jungkook's soft palm and kissed his knuckles, all of a sudden, taking the omega by surprise. His lips stayed in contact with the rose-white skin for a while.

Jungkook just stared at Taehyung, blinking in astonishment. It was not late, when the alpha realised what he had done, and turned his panic mode on.
"I am so sorry Jungkook! I don't know- I did not mean to kiss your-", Taehyung's rushed apology, unfortunately, was soon cut off by Jungkook, "L-let's just g-go"

He quickly retracted his hand away, and getting off the bed, waddled out of the door. The omega covered his cheeks with his tiny shirt-paws, hiding the pink colour, which had spread all over his mushy cheeks.

"Wai- Jung-", Taehyung tried calling, but of no avail.
Stupid! Stupid Taehyung!, the alpha hit his head, small tears pricking in his eyes. He sat on the bed, cross legged, while staring blankly at the wall.

《🎐🎐》

Jungkook stood infront of the stool, where one of the butlers was trying to lit up the lantern, placed on the centre of their balcony.

"Uncle, you can give me that. I can flare up the lanterns", the omega offered with a gentle smile, taking up the already lit candle.

"Thank you Luna", The man smiled and answered in his hoarse, groggy voice.
The honoric took the omega by surprise, while he choked out a small, "L-luna ?"
The old man bit his tongue, and said, "Actually, young master was behaving so well with you, which is a rare scene, to be honest. He treated you kind of in a special way. So, I guessed that you were probably our luna. Extremely sorry", saying that, the old man quickly went away, without giving Jungkook any chance to speak.

The omega placed the candle on the roof, and hollowed his cheeks, sucking in big puffs of air. Calm down Jungkook!, Jungkook tried calming his internally squealing self. He touched his face, which was red hot, due to excitement.

It was evening by now, and the dimly lit garden lights barely did any good. Thus he couldn't see the silhouette of his mate, which had been standing behind him, ever since he started squealing.

The alpha smiled at his heart's content, seeing his omega let out small squeaks of happiness.
"Jungkook", he called, and the omega jumped a bit, startled.
"God! Stop scaring me!", he scowled at his alpha, recognizing the voice in first go.

"I'm sorry", the alpha again apologised, his smile still not fading away.
Jungkook's scowl turned into a pressed smile, while he picked up the candle, "It's alright". "No it isn't", Taehyung's determined voice made the omega turn around, facing him, "Why ? Is something wrong ?"

Taehyung nodded hesitantly and blushed, noticing the concerned face on his omega, "I know I shouldn't have kissed y-yo-your hand then, and I am so s-sorry for tha-"
"It's okay", panted out Jungkook, trying his best to cover the deep hue of red which had spread all over his face.

"It's really okay T-tae. Don't stress yourself out", he placed his palm on Taehyung's bicep, and gave it a small squeeze.

Jungkook turned around, to light the lanterns, totally ignoring how his mate froze.