CHAPTER FOUR (NOISY NEIGHBORS)

I want to crash on the couch after the day at work I had today.

I go to the mailroom. I left work a little late, so Clay isn't here today. Lately, we've been saying hi to each other, but that's pretty much the extent of. I so badly want to actually talk to him again, but I feel like it's almost impossible.

I crash on the couch when I get home. I hope I never have to wake up.

Unfortunately, I have to when I hear yelling next door.

You've got to be kidding me. I move from the couch to my room, hoping the noise will be mostly blocked out.

It didnt help at all.

"LET'S GO" I hear from the apartment next door.

Am I that loud when I stream? I look at the soundproofing around my bedroom walls. At least I shouldn't be that loud.

"GE-"

I throw my head into my pillow.

"YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME NOOOO."

What is my neighbor doing? I just want to assume they're gaming. The idea of anything else happening on the other side of this wall kind of freaks me out a little.

"AHHH" They say randomly.

I knock my fist on the wall. Hard. Hopefully that will shut them up.

Again, my tactics didn't help at all. A few minutes later I hear him scream again.

I struggled to find any sleep that night.

The next night I'm exhausted throughout the day. I join Quackity and Karl on their stream.

"Are you high or something? You're acting.. Acting different, Storm," Quackity says at one point.

"Yeah my neighbors kept me up last night. They're really loud."

"Ohh what were they doing?" Quackity asks, insinuating a dirty meaning.

I roll my eyes. "I think they were just gaming or something."

"You should get their discord, so we can interrogate them about minecraft." Karl suggests.

I roll my eyes. "I think I'll pass on that one."

We joke a little more about my noisy neighbors.

"Imagine you're really loud when you're streaming, and he has to tell you to shut up." Karl laughs.

"I have sound proofing things up, so it shouldn't happen." I say.

"Are those just for gaming though?." Quackity jokes.

"What does that mean? You want to explain that one?" I ask.

"Yeah, what does that mean?" Karl joins me.

"Oh, oh you're going to turn it on me, now?"

"Yes. That's exactly what we're doing, Quackity."

We joke around for the rest of the stream until we all decide to call it a night.

author's note: 

heyy this was a little filler chapter to hint at the future...

have a good day :) 

word count: 465