Chapter 5.3

" It's an owl " Steve said .

"We can see that " Lana said .

"So.....we were scared of an owl?" Ariel asked .

"Well not our fault ......anyone would be scared if a random thing in the dark attacks you " Vedika said as she moved forward and shook Leonard in order to wake him up.

As she did that , Ariel took the letter form the owl . She froze, because the envelope had The Ministry of Magic's seal on it. And with that , she realized what this letter might be for . With shaking hands, she hurriedly opened the envelope and pulled out the letter .

To,

Ms. Black, Ms. Malhotra and Mr.Rodgers

Currently at : Rodger House , on the edge of Ilkley

As a clear violation of the Decree for the Reasonable Restriction of Underage Sorcery, You are hereby given a warning . Today , 15 spells were used by you in the time period between 9:18 p.m and 9:42 p.m : Three summoning spell, six The stunning spell , two The protection charms , The Homorphus Charm, One concealment charm and two Healing spells . A Ministry Official will be sent to your house the first thing in the morning for the inquiry of the same .

Hoping you are well ,

Mafalda Hopkirk ,

Commander-in-Chief of the Improper Use of Magic Office

The Ministry of Magic .

"Well , shit " Ariel muttered as she finished reading . She looked around to find Steve and Lana fixing the room as Vedika helped Leonard up and gave him some water to drink .

"What happened , Ariel ?" Vedika asked and Ariel explained them everything , leaving out the part of Homophorus charm and stunning spells as to not make Steve and Lana suspicious . But later , she did explain the whole situation to her two friends.

"Fuck "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Good Morning , Myself Amycus Midgeon , I work In the Improper use of Magic Office for the ministry , And I have been sent here by Madam Hopkirk" The tall man introduced himself . Damn , is he aware of full stops ? Ariel thought to herself after hearing him say all of this in one breathe.

"Please , make yourself comfortable " Lana said .

"Would you like something , water , tea, coffee?" Lana asked him politely . It was in her nature to care for others , no matter if the person was there for a serious inquiry .

"I do not accept anything while on duty " The taller man replied as he took a seat on the couch . He was very tall, more than 6 feet , had a dark beard and mustache , had dark tanned skin and was wearing a proper ministry cloak on his shirt and pants , which Ariel thought must be suffocating seeing how hot the weather was .

"I would like to have a talk only with the kids " He said , looking at Lana who was sitting on a chair. She stood up and looked at them.

"If you need anything , please call me " She said , and with that she gave a smile and left the living room .

"So.......as described by the letter , thirteen spells were used by you three last night . I hope you realize how serious the consequences are ? You can also get expelled from school if the reason for your actions is not justified " He said as he stared at the trio . Ariel , Vedika and Leonard we jammed togather on the small sofa in front of the Larger one Midgeon was sitting on . As if she wasn't sweating already enough , due to being squished between her two friends , Ariel felt her palms get sweaty due to nervousness .