→CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

TW // MENTIONS OF DEATH AND SUICIDE

TW // MENTIONS OF DEATH AND SUICIDE. it will be mentioned later in the chapter, i will put an indicator. so if you see that, do not continue if such topics bring you discomfort.

ALL RIKU WANTED WAS PEACE, but somehow, somewhere deep in the oceans of her heart, the female knew that peace was something that was too much for one to even pray for. Especially when Miss Akiyama Riku was a resident and an official enrolee of their school's End Class.

So Riku simply held back her annoyance, not wanting to "ruin the vibe" as Koro-sensei dragged her back to where everyone was gathered on the hotel's porch, where the sun graced its setting rays on the sand, giving it a beautiful orange glow.

Today was the last day of their Summer Island vacation, and the whole class was leaving by tomorrow morning from what Riku could gather. 

"Come on, Riku! Let's enjoy our remaining time here on the island!" Kayano told her when Riku walked towards their circle with the lavender head's arms crossed and a sour look on her face. Beside the greenette, Kanzaki smiled prettily, "Yeah, Riku, it's not every day we get to relax and have fun like this."

Riku sighed. "My idea of fun as of now is sleeping in bed." Riku shook her head. "But yeah, I'll try to have fun." I guess.

"A courage test?"

The three females stopped their conversation before turning their heads to the front to where Nagisa was standing, his question sprinkling dust of curiosity between the three friends. 

"Now?" Nagisa asked.

"Ye!" In front of their blue-haired classmate, was Koro-sensei, who was dressed in white with a triangle cloth of the same color on his forehead tied by a string. He was stretching his long boneless tentacles as he smiled coyly at them. "What better activity for a midsummer night?"

Riku immediately grew suspicious and regretted not putting up a fight with her adviser as he pulled her into this -- his mess.

"You're just looking for an excuse to play," Karma said as he relaxed, sitting on the ground with his arms supporting him. 

Hearing Karma's remark seem to set a fire in Koro-sensei, as their homeroom teacher snapped. "WELL, unlike you guys I was stuck in a shell this whole time! On this beautiful island"

Riku silently scoffed. Yeah, and I wish you were stuck in there longer. For the sake of my sanity and sleep.

"This courage test sounds like fun!" Maehara curled his palm into a fist, a smile growing on his lips. And as his best friend, Isogai immediately agreed, grinning alongside him. "Yup!"