→CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

—

RIKU GAZED AT THE OCEAN WITH CONTEMPT, completely ignoring her homeroom teacher who was throwing a tantrum on the golden sand while her classmates gathered around him, looking at their teacher with pity. The female's thoughts filled with nothing but the conversation that took place in the cave with Karma.

Heavy breaths escaped Koro-sensei's mouth, pretty sure expanding his alien-like lungs to their highest degree. "I'm ashamed...I'm so ashamed..."

Maehara raised an eyebrow, the boy being unable to hold the judgemental look in his eyes after knowing the truth behind the courage test. "So you wanted to scare us into each other's arms and pair off as couples?"

"We saw right through you!" Kataoka added.

Lifting his face from the ground, the class could only internally cringe to themselves while seeing Koro-sensei's face sprinkled with glass as the tears that pooled from his period eyes continuously fell in a waterfall-like manner.

God, he's really desperate for drama, huh? Riku clicked her tongue as she turned to face the class, still standing near the ocean's waters, letting the sea meet her toes as they come in gentle waves. As if this entire school year--As if my whole entire life wasn't dramatic enough.

"But I wanted to see you all as couples, holding hands and blushing and telling you not to have sex!" Koro-sensei cried, and as if his words weren't humiliating enough, he yelled those out at the top of his lungs.

Everyone silently thanked whoever was out there that no one but the End Class was in the resort.

The entire class sweatdropped.

"He's crying from frustration."

"How embarrassing."

Nakamura, being the queen that she is, decided to step in. "Just leave that kind of stuff alone." The blonde said with an easy smile. "Kids our age don't like people meddling in our love lives. Not everyone is sleazy like you."

Riku transferred her eyes to Nakamura with a raised eyebrow, doubtful.

However, due to Nakamura's words, the yellow octopus finally relented with slumped shoulders. "Fine, Nakamura-san, I understand."

Riku raised her already arched eyebrow even more as she stared at her homeroom teacher, her amethyst-colored eyes now laced with much more skeptism than before.

"How is that a courage test? There was nothing in there! I got scared for nothing!"

Everyone's attention was now on the last two people who just exited the cave.