Chapter 135 - Moria Challenges the Straw Hats

Zoro and Sanji are tired of waiting for Luffy defeating Moria and decided to go head on with the behemoth zombie, Oars. (Y/N) just sat down and watched the show.

Usopp: "Zoro, I really think we should buy time until Luffy defeats Moria!"

Zoro: "I just obtained the black blade, Shusui. Can you blame me for wanting to test it out on the monster standing before me?"

Usopp: "Come on, man!"

Zoro: "OARS!" he yells out to get the monster's attention.

Oars: "Huh?" he looks down at the swordsman.

Zoro: "Have at me! I will be your opponent!"

Oars: "All right."

Usopp: "You're going to fight him alone?!"

The behemoth was sending a punch but Zoro jumps out the way. He slides back and slice the chunk of rocks that was flying towards him. Usopp told him that he didn't have a chance to defeat Oars on his own. Franky called out to him to regroup, but he did not listen to the cyborg as he continue the fight.

Zoro: "Comparing the two swords, the black blade, Shusui, is considerably heavier than my old Yubashiri."

Oars was going to send another punch for Zoro.

(Y/N): "You should really be paying attention to the fight than comparing your swords right now."

Zoro: "Going by its weight...!" he slides the blades against Oars' arm making it move away from him.

Chopper: "Amazing! He used brute strength alone to divert that punch!"

Zoro: "Three-Sword Style... 108-Pound Phoenix!" he send a massive spiral projectile in the air.

(Y/N): "That's a lot bigger than his previous one."

The projectile almost hit Oars but ended up hitting the building behind the giant zombie, leaving a crescent moon shape hole in the building.

Usopp: "Drat! It didn't hit him!"

Chopper: "I can't believe he dodged that!"

Zoro: "Shusui's slash absorbed the ones from the other two swords and became one big slash! But there is excess damage around where it cut the stone. It's proof that I haven't mastered this sword yet. It is several levels more powerful than my old one, but it doesn't seem like the most compliant of swords. You gave me a great blade, swordsman Ryuma!"

Oars: "You're good! I bet that woulda hurt bad if it hit, YOU BASTARD! I'M GONNA TRAMPLE YOU!" he roared.

He sends out a consecutive amount of kicking to the ground hoping to land the hit on Zoro. The swordsman was able to avoid as the crew flew away from the force given by it. Oars was trying his best to stomp Zoro to death.

Chopper: "ZORO!"

Franky: "Will he be okay?" he asked.

(Y/N): "Zoro and I have been friends for a while now, he'll live. I think."

Oars: "JERK!" he steps forward each time making Zoro jump back.

Zoro: "Unless I make a bigger opening, all I can do is dodge!"

The behemoth zombie took one more step giving Zoro a chance to jump and attack him. He sends his blades to Oars' foot, it didn't leave a scratch but was able to make trip.

(Y/N): "Now, finish the job!"

Zoro: "Three-Sword Style! 108-."

Oars: "Now I'm going to crush you!" he falls to his side making Zoro jump back before he gets flatten.