Chapter 30

Some say it's painful to wait for someone
Some say it's painful to forget someone
But worse pain comes,
When you don't know,
Whether to wait or forget.

----------------------------*

FLASHBACK....,

Leon watches his father being held back by three other giant Wolves as he wraps around in silver, but what was more terrifying to see was above his unconscious mother was the King, the blood was coming out of her pale neck, with King's fang out coated in blood as he looked up at the new entry.

The prince was watching with a smirk on his lips while sitting on an old looking sofa, sensing the new presence, he turned to Leon and his smirk widened.

"Ahh, look who is here, The new crown Prince!" He mocked Leon and spat those words with so much venom.

Leon came out of shock, but before

he could react he was caught by the men who he didn't even know were there, Leon wasn't stupid as he understands why this was all happening.

"What are you doing, please leave my parents out of this. Please!" Leon begged, Ric was on the edge wanting to take control.

His father growled loudly in pain and rage, trying his hardest to shift but the silver around him was not letting him. "Leave my mate and child or I swear to moon goddess I will rip you apart."

"Rip me apart, huh?" The vampire King got up, offended, and walked towards Matteo, pulling his hair back painfully. "You cannot even rip this silver apart, you will rip me apart?" He laughed and so did others.

The vampire King punches Matteo, and Leon strangles to get out of their hold as he holds back from silver, even though Leon wasn't a werewolf but silver still could affect him as he has the blood of a werewolf.

The blood came out of Matteo's lips, King said. "Royal Beta and Royal witch I see there. A single spell put her to sleep, how powerful!"

The King refers to the spell he put Adamaris to sleep, learnt from Caecilia as he remembers one time they were attacked by a Witch. The spell could work on any witch, this is why this spell has never been mentioned to anyone but as Caecilia trusted her mate enough to tell him that, he took advantage of it.

"I must say there is something about Royal blood, but my fucking mate never let me taste it." He said with a sad look on his face. Matteo gritted his teeth.

The prince stalked to where Leon was, he had tears in his eyes watching his parents held hostage, taking hold of his jaw he made him look at himself. "Aww, is our soon-to-be King crying, how pitiful."

"Please, release them. I will do as you will say, I will deny Queen, please just please release them." He pleads, thrusting his legs.

The prince ignored what he said, grabbing Leon from his cheeks as he looked into those green-blue eyes. "Since the beginning, my mother has always praised you, always put you and your family first, always adored you, always told me that The Crown Prince should be like you!"

Leaving his cheeks, He sat on his ankles matching their height, he took the knife from one of his men and stabbed Leon in the abdomen with hate in his eyes. Leon screams in pain and his father in anger.

"She always thinks about you but never about her own son, you don't even have any powers, any mate, look at you here scream and cry to save your family even when you have the blood of two Royal. you will be the next King? How pathetic!" He again stabbed him, but all the while his eyes were set on his unconscious mother.

The Prince saw that and that made him angrier, he grabbed him by his hair. "Look at me when I am here talking to you!" He growled.

"Tell me. What you have that I don't, huh?" The angry tears started to fall from the prince's cheeks.