29

They are talking as Iliana finishes up her therapy for the day. "Iliana, you are now back to full control. I think that you will no longer need my services as a nurse or physical therapist. I'll finish out the month, which is next week, but then, I think you will no longer need me." Robert smiles at her, but notices that she isn't all that happy at his words.

"Iliana?" Robert asks in concern.

"You'll leave and then I'll be alone again. At least once the boys aren't competing for my attention against you. They've already started drifting away, they aren't as diligent at making sure to talk to me at least every other day." Iliana hadn't been quite right on for how long it had taken, she fully believes that the only reason the boys hadn't drifted more was because they saw her friendship with Robert as a challenge to them.

"I'll always be just a phone call away. You know that. You can call and I'll make time to meet up with you. I'm sure that Connor wouldn't mind a bit."

"Connor wouldn't mind if you invited along one or all of my guardian's brothers."

Robert laughs. "That is so fucking true. He told me that if I ever have the chance to go ahead and sleep with one of them. I just have to tell him about it afterwards."

Iliana gives an amused snort. Figures.

"Connor said what?" Blake says shocked making his presence known. Iliana had known he was standing there, but ignored him. He hasn't had time to talk to her the last few days so she doesn't really want to talk to him. Childish, she knows, but she tired of it all.

"That he would love to have sex with any one of you Hamilton's, but since he doesn't think you're interested that if I am asked to go ahead and accept. I just need to tell him all about it afterwards so he can bask in the experience second hand." Robert tells him shrugging.

"Iliana has completed her physical therapy and I know that the doctor has approved of her health as well. I would just like to finish out the month before leaving, if that would be okay?"

"Yeah," Blake says shrugging, he's still trying to wrap his mind around Connor being okay with Robert having sex with one of them.

"I don't get it, Robert. Why would Connor be okay with you having sex with one of them? And why would you even consider it, like I can see you are doing." Iliana does her best to keep her tone even but at the sharp look that Blake gives her, she doesn't think she did as well as she wanted. 

Robert gives a small sad smile. "I love him. He's been so great, but I really don't know why he stays with me. I'm such a pain in the ass. I know he loves me, but I guess I'm just a bit insecure. I'm afraid that he'll wake up one day and want more than I can give him."

"Then he's a fool. He doesn't seem like much of a fool to me." Iliana tells her friend.

"Besides, you are both off limits. As long as you are both being paid to help me in some way, you are out of bounds."

"Yes, but he will not be working for us much longer, Ili. Then he'll be fair game. If you stop your therapy sessions with Connor then he'll be fair game as well."

"NO!" Iliana is furious at what Blake is saying. She looks over to an astounded Robert. "I'm sorry, Robert. I know you've often admired them, but I won't let them use you like they do every one else. You or your lover." Ili turns back to Blake.

"They are off limits to all of you. Even when they are both no longer working here." Iliana is practically in tears before she grabs her towel and stomps off to her room.

"Well, that was unexpected. I've never seen her like that." Robert was still a little off balance by her strong reaction.

"You know, that if both parties are aware that there are no strings attached that it isn't using the other person." Connor says leaning against the wall, not too far from the door way. Iliana was in such a hurry to exit that she didn't notice him there.

Blake shakes his head. "It doesn't matter. She rarely gets this angry and never over someone that we might want to target. Even when she doesn't like the person. She'll let us know and then stay out of it. She has never asked us or ordered us to leave someone alone before. I'm sorry, Connor, I have to let my brothers know that you and Robert will never be allowed to be their flavor for the night."

Connor is thoughtful, "As much as I would like to fight that decision, it is the best one you could make. I think if any of you go against this request that you will irreparably damage your friendship or whatever you all have. She already has trust issues with you all, but if you don't give her the respect of allowing her this, then you'll likely lose her once she's old enough to leave."

"I would ask for more information, but know better. Thank you, Connor. Robert was telling me that he's basically done with helping Iliana as a paid care giver. What are you thinking about your role in Iliana's care?"

Connor gives him a sad smile. "We've made some strides in a lot of them. Some, we've just touched on since she wasn't ready to get more in depth. I would think it beneficial for her to continue, but it will be up to her and how she feels."

"Thank you. I hear that you are both engaged. Congratulations. I hope that you have a long and  prosperous marriage."

Both men smile warmly at Blake. "Thank you, Mr. Hamilton. We appreciate that." Robert says happily.

Blake talks a bit with them before excusing himself. He needs to talk to his brothers and let them know that Connor and Robert are permanently off the possible flavor list. It just isn't worth causing further damage with Iliana. If his brothers want to fight him on that they'll find themselves out of the house. Iliana never has made this request and he's going to make sure that it is honored.