XXV: Afterschool Date

L I S A

Jennie immediately dragged me to her car after our classes, and because of that, I didn't have a chance to bid my goodbye to Seulgi, Rosé, and Jisoo.

Those three looked at us with confusion, but they waved their hands at us while Jennie dragged me.

She made me sit in the passenger seat of her Lamborghini Veneno. This kitten had a lot of cars, but all of her cars were black.

She started driving while she held my other hand and I was just looking out the window of her car, counting the light posts.

"How many light posts have you counted so far?" She questioned.

"116 and still counting till we arrive." I heard her chuckle, and she slowly stopped the car since the traffic light had turned red.

"Is the light post more interesting than me?" She asked, which made me look at her.

"Where is this conversation going to go?" She cupped my face. She really liked doing this skinship.

I only want you to look at me. I'm more interesting than those light posts you count.

"I'm just counting them because my mind told me to, not because I found them more interesting than you."

"Lili, you can count my eyelashes. You can count how many times I breath per second or even an hour. You can count how many times I blink. I don't want you to look at others who are not me. Just look at me and focus on me instead." She kissed the tip of my nose, and she smiled at me. "I'm possessive and teritorial when it comes to you, Lili."

She winked at me before she started driving again.

She even became envious because I was looking and counting the lightposts.

NAMSAN TOWER

She took me to Namsan Seoul Tower, which made me laughed a little

She took me to Namsan Seoul Tower, which made me laughed a little. We went down to the car and she looked at me with confusion.

"Why did you laughed earlier, Lili?" She asked, and she intertwined our hands.