Blood X Shed

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* 3rd POV *.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

Upon reaching the platform the girl started to analyze her opponent. He didn't look particularly strong, yet his bandages caused the girl to raise a brow in question. 

Then again they could be nothing. 

"So, what are the terms you want to fight with?" The girl stands, her weight shifted onto her left leg as she puts her right hand on her hip awaiting his response. 

"A fight, to the death!" The man responds, his voice sounding like he'd smoked a pack of cigarettes every hour of the day since he was four. To the girl he didn't cause her to blink an eye.

"I hope you've made peace with your God then." She yelled to the wrapped man from the other side of the platform. 

She was mentally battling herself rather or not to use nen or not, chances are if he isn't a nen user then he'd be easy to beat, not even worth a drop of her time. Yet if he proved to be difficult she could always use Ren to expand her nen to intimidate him into submission, or even use Hatsu to prove that she wasn't one to fight with. 

She decided that instead of fighting to the death she would scare him to the point of surrender, the girl smirks to herself as she shifts her weight to be center and nods her head, a gleam in her eyes ran chills down the spines of those who caught glimpse. 

"I agree to your terms, lets get this party started!" The determined girl yells as she starts to charge at her opponent, keeping her guard up and her eyes open. 

The man seemed a little caught off guard at her speed, he would surly need to get to the point with her if he wanted to finish this, yet he also knew that he had to buy as much time as possible in order for his sentence to be reduced. 

The man sweat dropped as he jumped out of the way of the on-coming girl, the look on her face showed that she was in it to win. 

The man jumped out from her attempted assault, instantly raising his left leg to kick her in the back. 

Much to his surprise the girl's reflexes were on point as she caught his leg mid-air with her right arm, locking it in place restricting his movement. 

His brows furrowed in annoyance as he spinned himself out of her grip, now landing a few feet away to fully analyse her. 

He had thought to soon to judge her based of her appearance, she wasn't the tallest person in the room, yet had a slight defined muscular shape to her arms, she could carry some weight, he'd bet money on that. 

Her clothes were a bit tattered, ripped here and there exposing bits of her skin along her legs and her stomach, not that she seemed phased though, Her hair was also a bit tangled probably from not being able to up keep it within the exam. 

He smirked to himself, coming up with a plan of his own, hoping that this could be the girls weakness. 

"C'mon man, show me what you got." The crass girl spoke to him once more, encouraging him to show her more of what he's made of. 

"Oh I will alright." He commented as he started to unwrap himself from his left wrist. 

Everyone who was watching grimaced at the sight before them, the man had unwrapped his left hand all the way up to his upper torso, exposing his red bald head, along with a scarred up face and torso, a reddish purple hue to his skin. 

It truly looked like it hurt. 

'What's his motive? Is he seriously going to try to get me with his wrappings?' The girl mentally spoke to herself, coming up with different scenarios to fight against.