Chapter Four

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily.

MICAH BLEU

When the morning rolled around, the sunlight woke me up from Weston's window. Turning over to the other side then realising that he was nowhere to be seen. I prop myself up against the duvet and rub my eyes, seeing nothing but blurriness.

A soft grunt escapes my lips as I reach over to the bedside table and place my glasses onto my face, taking one quick scan around his apartment. Still no sign of him.

"West?" I call out as I throw off the cover and stretch my legs.

No response.

My eyebrows crease as I take a wander around his apartment, no idea where he could possibly be. Not that he informed me he had any plans.

Just as I reach the kitchen, the front door lock cracks and swings open. Weston stands in the doorway, package in hand as his eyes find mine with a wide smile.

"There you are," I breathe out as I press my hand to the island counter.

Weston nods as he steps inside his apartment and shuts the door behind him. "I just got Darryl to drop these off," he says as he waves the brown parcel in front of me.

Suddenly it clicked, what we were talking about last night.

He must sense my sudden shock as he takes a step closer and drops the package onto the island. "We don't have to do this now, but it's here when you want to give things a go." He nods towards me.

My eyes slowly trail up to his, feeling my heart rattle away in my chest. "I want to," I say quickly. "I really want to."

Weston raises his eyebrows in surprise. "Only if you're sure," he says.

"Do you want an orgasm or not?" I shoot towards him playfully.

He cracks a smile and looks down to the floor. "Of course I do, but I only want it when I know that you feel comfortable, safe and happy."

"I will feel safe." I take a step closer to him, sliding my cold body into his clothed body. "You always make me feel safe." I admit.

Weston wraps his arms around my body and pulls me tight into him, kissing the top of my head. "I'm glad," he says quietly. "I'd never do anything to hurt you or make you feel uncomfortable. I want to do things on your terms."

I pull away from his hold for a second and look up at him. "They will be and I want to do this."

"Okay," he nods towards me.

"Then take off your clothes and get on the bed," I demand slowly.

Weston's eyes hold my stare for a second, his chest heaving out a breath before smiling. He pulls his t-shirt up and over his head as he walks beside me, turning to watch as his back muscles flex.

My arms fold over my chest and I continue to watch as he pulls off his trousers. Reaching over to the package and ripping open the tape that was holding it together, looking inside to find a set of soft ropes and extra silky lube. My head shakes towards the enormous sized bottle and I smile.

Rotating my head back to Weston who was laying stark naked on the bed, eyes looking up at the ceiling.

"You're loving this," I comment as I stroll over to the bed and rip apart the plastic which was holding the pieces of rope together.

Weston turns to me and smiles. "You bet I am," he drops his eye into a wink. "It's nice to be the submissive sometimes."

My legs climb back onto the bed removing the rope from the floor. "Give me your wrists," I comment sternly and Weston's dark eyes look up at me.