[Chapter 8]: Luck (-1)

-3rd Pov-

Another peaceful day in Beacon Academy. Students in group were following their destinated huntress and huntsman for their field trip. Well... everyone but one group.

A boy was holding a onto a lamp post for his dear life while a blonde girl was trying to pull him off.

Y/N: Noooo! I'm too young to die!!!!

Yang: What are you talking about you coward!? Come on face your problem like a man!

Y/N: For you information, I'm still in my teens so I'm still a boy!!! Not a man!!!

Yang: What differences does it make!?

The group surrounding them looks at the duo with shame on their faces.

Weiss: I can't believe we are causing this much commotions for a field trip...

Ruby: I wonder why Y/N is so afraid to go outside?

Blake: Whatever his problem is, we need make it quick, more people are watching...

Jaune: Is Mistral really that dangerous?

Ren: Well the city was build between mountains and most of the land is filled with wildlife.

Pyrrha: I think we just have to assure him it will be fine.

Pyrrha walk up to Y/N who was still holding to a lamp post which caught Weiss's attention.

Pyrrha: Hey don't worry I'm sure everything will be fine, after all you are a non-combat student so you won't have to do the fighting.

Y/N: Pyrrha you don't understand the danger of bringing two misfortune charms!!! Trust me bring me is a bad idea!!!

Pyrrha: I know you are scared, but remember you told me that you wanted to be a huntsman right? And the fist step to do that is to face your fears. Don't worry I'll protect you and guide you all the way!

Y/N: I would like to take back my words! Trust me Pyrrha bringing me would only cause you more problem!

Yang: You know what?! I've had enough!!

Yang's eyes turn red, with all her strength she pulled him of the lamp post and slam him down the paved road knocking him out in the process.

Pyrrha: Is it really okay to bring him?

Yang: Why not, he need have some fresh air and get a good look of the world. Of course I'll help him out if I have to.

Blake: Yang..... something tells me that you are only doing this for your entertainment.

Yang: You can't prove that. Come on now, let's get going.

She puts him over her shoulder and walk onboard the ship while the entire group look at her with blank faces.

Time Skip

As the group landed on the hangers of Mistral, Y/N who was betrayed by his companions writes a will on his notebook.

Blake: You are being overdramatic right now.

Y/N: As long as I go out with Yang its fine by me.

Yang: You mean if you go out with a Yang? Eh?

She nudges him with a smug face. But he just looked back with a blank one.

Y/N: No I mean as in you die with me. Worse case scenario, taking you down with me.

Yang: I can see why you why no one has romantic interested towards you.

This causes a critical hit in Y/N's heart. He holds his heart in pain comically.