2

Chapter 2 The Fei Mao Mao was taken home

    How quickly does the time for a stick of incense pass?

    Feiyan didn't know the specific passage of time, and the cat's body was shocked. If the plan fails, won't she never change back.

    But only one minute is left for her, where can she go to find the bound object.

    and many more.

    Fei Yan raised the cat's head abruptly, and the round cat pupil was hovering back and forth between Chen Miansheng and Gu Wu.

    Aren't there two ready-made here right now.

    However, Gu Wusheng was a tall man, and the eyes staring at her were not very kind. On the other hand, Chen Miansheng was gentle and gentle, and he was very easy to get along with.

    "Should I choose this person?" Feiyan communicated with Shisan in his head, and at the same time raised the mat and patted again in front of Chen Miansheng.

    [Detected that the host wants to confirm that Chen Miansheng is the bound object, and the confirmation is successful. Congratulations to the host for completing the first task and gaining a little heartbeat. ]

    Feiyan’s attention was focused on the first half of her name. It turned out that this person was named Chen Miansheng.

    She dangled her tail and stared at Chen Miansheng's shocking face in a daze.

    It's so good-looking, just like someone who came out of a comic.

    Feiyan said goodbye to the cat ears, and suddenly realized something was wrong.

    No, if according to Shisan's words, now Chen Mian has formed her binding object, wouldn't she have to make Chen Miansheng like her.

    Fei Yan looked at Chen Miansheng's face again, almost desperate.

    There may be only one possibility that such a person can like her with a cat body-he has a brain disease. But from the current situation, Chen Miansheng obviously does not fall into this category.     Feiyan meowed two low, unceremoniously resting the entire cat's head on Chen Miansheng's palm, enjoying his massage.     It's all the cat sex in her body, not what she wants to be rua.     Absolutely not.

    Naturally, Chen Miansheng didn't know how rich the mental activities of the little orange cat were. He squatted down and scratched the little orange cat's chin with his slender knuckles, interrupting Feiyan's reverie.

    "Little guy, where did you sneak out? Isn't your master in a hurry?"

    Chen Miansheng looked at the orange cat's unsuspecting appearance, with the corners of his lips curled up, and raised his head to look at Gu Wu: "You said, which cat will this be?"

    Gu Wu hesitated for two seconds, and made a few gestures: "This cat was not born clean. It should have no owner."

    Chen Miansheng looked at the dirty little orange cat with his eyes and nodded thoughtfully: "You are right to say that."

    Still squinting. Fei Yan, who was enjoying Chen Miansheng's massage, silently typed a question mark: "?"

    Did the person speak? How could it make sense.

    Chen Miansheng followed Feiyan's hair again: "Then, do you want to take it back to raise it?"

    Not only Gu Wu, but Feiyan couldn't stand it anymore.