4

Chapter 4 Fei Mao has a new name

    Chen Miansheng didn't seem to notice the frying hair of the little orange cat in the wooden barrel. He relaxed her tail and continued to pour a scoop of water on the back of the little orange cat. Mother cat."

    If Feiyan was still in human form, she must have gritted her teeth at this time. She restrained and closed her paws, for fear that she would scratch Chen Miansheng's beautiful face without holding back.

    Chen Miansheng slowly raised his eyes and squeezed the back of the little orange cat's neck. The arrogant little orange cat instantly lost his temper.

    He hummed a little in his nose, his voice lowered, as if he was talking to himself: "Little guy, you seem to be very human. You seem to understand what I said."

    Fei Yan Originally, he was still thinking about how to escape from Chen Miansheng's palm. When he heard this, he was so frightened that he dared not move.

    What did Chen Miansheng's words mean? Could it be that something was wrong with her?

    She should have failed so much as a cat?

    Fortunately, Chen Miansheng did not intend to delve into this aspect. He got up and took a clean white cloth towel and gently put it on the little orange cat and wiped it back and forth.

    When the water is almost dry, take the little orange cat to the wood room and put it next to the stove where the wood is still burning, and want to use the temperature emitted from the stove to dry the remaining moisture on his body.

    During the period, Chen Miansheng was not idle either. He took a packet of herbs from nowhere, poured all of them into the medicine pot that had already been spread, and boiled them slowly.

    Feiyan felt that the water on her body was almost dry, and Gu Lu shook her body, feeling refreshed, and at the same time, she jumped onto the stove and probed to see the herbs in the medicine pot.

    Chen Miansheng saw it and raised his hand to block: "Little guy, don't get so close, it's hot."

    Feiyan is not an ordinary orange cat, naturally not so stupid, but she still takes two steps back obediently, with the same medicine jar. Keep a certain distance.

    If she hadn’t read it wrong, in addition to the smells she had smelled earlier, the package of herbs was also mixed with a small amount of yellow ginseng, Wu Qi, and purple clothes, all of which were used to relieve cough and relieve asthma, but the effect was minimal.

    Chen Miansheng should have taken this medicine for a long time, but it is obvious that the medicine is not correct and his condition has not improved.

    Fei Yan quietly raised her head, tilted her head and stared at Chen Miansheng's face, guessing what disease he might get.

    Xu Ye noticed the little orange cat’s gaze. Chen Miansheng looked sideways and habitually scratched the little orange cat’s neck. Then he raised his eyebrows and smiled jokingly: “It really feels comfortable after washing. Many."

    Fei Yan waved the meat pad dissatisfiedly.

    It was as if she had been so dirty that it affected her feel.

    Chen Miansheng laughed, and suddenly remembered: "Little guy, do you have a name."

    Feiyan shook his tail, yes, but there was no way to tell you.

    Chen Miansheng narrowed his eyes and said to himself: "I can't always call you little guy, just give you a name."

    Feiyan blinked a few big swollen eyes, and there were so many bundles in Chen Miansheng's study. The scriptures seemed to be a scholar at first glance, and she suddenly looked forward to what kind of name he would give her.