6

Chapter 6 Fei's cat is not badly cured

    Chen Miansheng squinted his eyes and put the little orange cat back on the bed without saying a word. After simply putting on a coat, he got up and walked in the direction of the wood house.

    Fei Yan stared at Chen Miansheng's back for a moment, and it took him a long time to react, and hurriedly chased after him.

    The door of the wood house was easily pushed open from the outside, and Chen Miansheng could see the whole wood house in a mess without having to enter the door.

    First, pots and pans were "put" on the stove, and then the wood that Gu Wu specially chopped for him was scattered on the ground. The bacon that had been air-dried for most of the winter also fell on the ground, stained with a little dust. Counting it down, one of them was missing, and only half of the red rope used to hang the bacon on the ground could be found.

    Although the cat's night vision is not bad, it is even clearer than when he was a human, but when he saw the ghostly appearance she made the next day, Fei Yan was shocked.

    It turns out that her destructive power is so amazing.

    Fei Yan felt even more guilty when she noticed that the people around her were not responding.

    Can you give her a chance to explain, although she doesn't seem to be able to explain anything at all.

    Fei Yan closed her eyes as if she was dead, as if she was ready to be thrown out of the house mercilessly by Chen Miansheng in the next second.

    However, the friction sound of the cloth sounded, and the imaginary situation of being caught by the back of the neck did not happen. Fei Yan opened her eyes and watched blankly as Chen Miansheng walked to the pyre and squatted down, calmly starting to re-stack the firewood one by one.

    Fei Yan: "Meow?"

    What does Chen Miansheng's reaction mean.

    She didn't dare to guess wildly. After a moment of entanglement in her heart, she walked to Chen Miansheng's side and tried to rub his cat's head against him, her eyes confused and innocent.

    Chen Miansheng freed a hand to rub her head at the right time, her voice was gentle and soft, and there was no sign of anger: "I am not good, I have no experience in caring for small animals, and I slept in a hurry if I forgot to feed you. It’s down. It won’t happen again in the future, I promise.”

    Fei Yan was startled when she heard the words, wait, didn't she do something wrong? Chen Miansheng apologized to her.

    Before she was finished wondering, Chen Miansheng gently squeezed her hairy ears again: "Are you still hungry, I will make you something to eat now?"

    Fei Yan shook her head subconsciously.

    Although the piece of bacon was a little smaller, she was already a lot smaller now. With the bacon tube full, she still felt that her abdomen was billowing and she couldn't hold it all night.

    Chen Miansheng's heart was clear, and he smiled in a low voice and warmly: "Yes, that piece of bacon is enough to feed a little guy like you."

    Before he could say anything, he suddenly stopped coughing.

    Fortunately, he was not coughing badly this time, his breathing calmed down after a while, and he continued to bend over to pick up the firewood.

    Feiyan stretched out the tip of her tongue to lick her lips, grinding her claws on the spot with some unease.

    After all, this messy scene was created by her herself. If Chen Miansheng was asked to clean up the mess for her, Fei Yan would really feel sad.