8

Chapter 8 The Fei Mao Mao is going to be pissed to death

    All this happened so quickly, the man was obviously startled by the small orange cat that suddenly appeared, and stood still not daring to move.

    He looked up at A Chu blankly, and tentatively asked, "Brother A Chu, is this cat?"

    A Chu also froze, turning his head to look at Gu Wu: "Big Brother Gu?"

    Gu Wu: "... .. "Look at what he does, he doesn't know anything.

    Chen Miansheng first noticed the movement here, slowly raised his eyes from the pages of the book, his gaze fell on the corner of the man’s clothes that the little orange cat was biting hard, his expression rarely stagnated for a moment, and then he turned towards the little orange cat. finger.

    "Little orange, come here."

    Feiyan's ears pressed down, and his tail slapped hard on the ground without immediately letting go.

    She didn't listen, give me money!

    "Come here, be good."

    Fei Yan turned to look at Chen Miansheng, Chen Miansheng's expression is calm, still has that good-tempered appearance, but his tone is beyond doubt. She flicked her tail from side to side, hesitating.

    Chen Miansheng tilted his head, his tone was vaguely helpless.

    "Say good and obedient."

    Just between Chen Miansheng and the little orange cat, the three people next to him were all dumbfounded. Chen Miansheng was communicating with a cat?

    What's even more outrageous is that after hearing Chen Miansheng's words, the orange cat really let go of his mouth, head down and head back to Chen Miansheng's side, rubbing his clothes obediently with his head. robe.

    Chen Miansheng unfurled his eyebrows, stood up and bowed his hand apologetically to the man: "I'm really sorry, my little cat is ignorant, and I hope Brother Wu will not care about her." The

    man opened his mouth in surprise . He made a voice: "Dang, of course not."

    He knew that Chen Miansheng couldn't hear him, so he glanced at Gu Wu and asked in a questioning tone: "Then may I go first?"

    Gu Wu nodded: "Walk slowly. ."

    Feiyan groaned dissatisfiedly while staring at the back of the man, her ears drooping down, a grievance visible to the naked eye.

    Humph, he still didn't give the money.

    As she was thinking, she was caught off guard by Chen Miansheng from the back of her neck and into her arms.

    Chen Miansheng’s good-looking face instantly magnified in front of her. He habitually closed his eyes and lowered his voice, but he couldn’t hear the slightest reproach in his words: "Little orange, why stop the man just now, no? Let him go?"

    In fact, if you run into an ordinary kitten, Chen Miansheng will only treat it as a cat with a big playfulness, and it will pass if it passes. But he always felt that his little orange could understand him, and after asking this sentence, he waited patiently for her response.

    Sure enough, in the next second, the little orange cat stretched out his paw and hooked the money bag around his waist. His large black eyes were wide and round, as if he was unconvinced.

    Chen

    Miansheng raised his eyebrows, but couldn't react for a while: "Huh?" Fei Yan patted the wallet vigorously with a mat again, shaking his tail aggrievedly while patting.